The Student Room Group

OCR (non mei) Core 1 18th May 2016

How did you guys think it went? I thought it was alright
Yeah, dropped a couple of marks on the last question and the penultimate part of Q10, but fine other than that.
Reply 2
I think it went ok generally. Last question I got a value of x- I think it was the root of 27/4
Reply 3
Wow, great. I really found it a lot more difficult than any past paper I've tried. I had something down for every question, but did not finish 9, 10 or 11!
Reply 4
Anyone got an unofficial mark scheme ? Can't find one anywhere ?
I found it really hard
Reply 6
Original post by xandieman
I think it went ok generally. Last question I got a value of x- I think it was the root of 27/4

Didn't you need to find a? I got 27
Reply 7
Original post by FrenziedCoot
Yeah, dropped a couple of marks on the last question and the penultimate part of Q10, but fine other than that.

Yeah i forgot to add that r was greater than zero
Reply 8
Original post by Sabreak10
Anyone got an unofficial mark scheme ? Can't find one anywhere ?

I know the last question a was 27 the teacher went through it
Reply 9
really want an unofficial mark scheme but theres nothing circulating... it was a lot harder than previous years but i think it was okay...
It was **** loads harder than any past paper I'd looked at. I suspect I'll be resetting it again next year ;(
It's ridiculous, I did this one as a resit after getting a c last year in core 1, and the last 2 years have been nothing like past papers.
The same thing happened in physics too (also ocr)
OCR are screwing me over
Reply 12
Original post by FrenziedCoot
It's ridiculous, I did this one as a resit after getting a c last year in core 1, and the last 2 years have been nothing like past papers.
The same thing happened in physics too (also ocr)
OCR are screwing me over

I'm exactly the same! This was my rest paper! I usually finish past papers with a good 30mins to check for stupid errors but this used all my time. So hard. Twitter is comforting, everyone's pissed off
Found the unofficial mark scheme on the other C1 thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4060969&page=14

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending