The Student Room Group

AS LAW AQA exam, how did it go?

hey everyone how did the afternoon exam go?
Was really happy with it. Doing it as a retake gave me a bit more confidence going into it but was still very happy with how things went :smile: did you do the exam?
I found it alright, managed to write 11 pages in the 12-page answer booklet :smile:
Reply 3
I thought it went OK on the day however after seeing how other people found it i now feel like I have done rubbish! I only wrote 7 pages and now I am really worried... better do well on Fridays exam.
Original post by sara.haah
I thought it went OK on the day however after seeing how other people found it i now feel like I have done rubbish! I only wrote 7 pages and now I am really worried... better do well on Fridays exam.

Remember it's quality, not quantity - I probably wrote more than is necessary
what was the last criminal courts question? advantages of lay people or disadvantages
Reply 6
Original post by Hakeem.419
what was the last criminal courts question? advantages of lay people or disadvantages

Disdvantages of lay persons?

Thought the exam went soo good ahaha, hopefully i got a B
The exam was AMAZING! All the best questions came up, I just hope I did as well as I think I did. I need 90% at least
Original post by Hakeem.419

Original post by Thamim01
Disdvantages of lay persons?

Thought the exam went soo good ahaha, hopefully i got a B

Yeah disadvantages
Original post by jacobwills980
Was really happy with it. Doing it as a retake gave me a bit more confidence going into it but was still very happy with how things went :smile: did you do the exam?

why the retake? what happened on the first time around?
Reply 10
I Filled 3 booklets so I wrote 20 pages 😅😅😅
Reply 11
It went fine but on advantages of judicial precedent my mind could only think of delegated legislation although I knew it off by heart. :/ That sucks but hopefully I'll get an A/B. What about today's exam? Do you guys know it all?
Original post by Audrey18
why the retake? what happened on the first time around?

I didn't get an A which I needed to get into my firm University so I had to retake to get a couple extra marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending