The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

University of Roehampton-any one applying for accommodation on whitelands?

hey i was just wondering if anyone has applied for accommodation on whitelands as i don't know anyone that has?! x
Original post by Angel_xo
hey i was just wondering if anyone has applied for accommodation on whitelands as i don't know anyone that has?! x

Yes! I've applied for Whitelands, what are you studying?
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by caitlinyy
Yes! I've applied for Whitelands, what are you studying?

oh thank gosh lool

I'm doing criminology and psychology, wbu x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I applied about a month ago now but didn't receive any emails confirming if I've got the place or not; does anyone know when I'll get a reply? Also I'm doing criminology too🌝 X
Reply 4
Original post by Unknownnnnn
Hey, I applied about a month ago now but didn't receive any emails confirming if I've got the place or not; does anyone know when I'll get a reply? Also I'm doing criminology too🌝 X

hey oh ok yeah same I just got the email saying they have my application!

oh ok cool finally know someone who is doing criminology!

where have you applied for accommodation? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I think I applied to digby lol I'm not even sure I can't remember anymore 😭 Wby? And got an email regarding the accom saying where they've offered you a place to stay?? Aha x
Reply 6
Original post by Unknownnnnn

They don't offer rooms until result's day (no matter if your offer is conditional/unconditional). It says in their FAQ ^_^ as long as you had an e-mail that told you they'd received and recorded your application, then it's just a waiting game! Also, as long as you applied before the deadline (which was like a week or so), they guarantee you a room
Reply 7
I'm a second year Roehampton student, Froebel is definitely the best accommodation.
oh thank gosh lool

I'm doing criminology and psychology, wbu x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm studying psychology and counselling
All four blocks on Whitelands are the same so you don't need to worry about which one you get. 🙂
HI Rubyl

I am asking about Roehampton University and cost of living

Regards
Reply 11
Original post by gjjmcmahon
All four blocks on Whitelands are the same so you don't need to worry about which one you get. 🙂

oh ok cool and are they all grouped together? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh ok cool and are they all grouped together? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

More or less. Sutherland and Walpole (where I lived) is slightly on its own but the other three blocks are all one large building. It's not sufficiently separate that you can't be involved with the other blocks.
Me and my girlfriend applied for accommodation there, I've got an unconditional do do sport and exercise science and she's doing Psycology
Reply 14
is anybody doing business management this year(2016:colondollar:) :biggrin::biggrin:????????
Reply 15
I've got a confirmed place at Whitelands studying zoology :smile: anyone in Cheltenham block message me!
Original post by Bezzlaa
I've got a confirmed place at Whitelands studying zoology :smile: anyone in Cheltenham block message me!

I'm in Cheltenham! 4B!

Quick Reply