The Student Room Group

2 girls

Okay so there is this 1 girl called Core 1 which i thought was easy to get but definitely wasn't and i never liked her approach this morning! Then there is this other girl called Core 2 , shes much harder to get than Core 1 , how can i get core 2? Im meeting her next wednesday 9 o clock , please help!:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay so there is this 1 girl called Core 1 which i thought was easy to get but definitely wasn't and i never liked her approach this morning! Then there is this other girl called Core 2 , shes much harder to get than Core 1 , how can i get core 2? Im meeting her next wednesday 9 o clock , please help!:biggrin:

Strange names for girls. Are they twins? :holmes:
What is with these weird threads with exam numbers replacing stuff making it sound like something else?

First one that was a troll thread was good.
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla
Strange names for girls. Are they twins? :holmes:

Maybe :dontknow:
Reply 4
Original post by Vikingninja
What is with these weird threads with exam numbers replacing stuff making it sound like something else?

First one that was a troll thread was good.

Im just quite sad:frown:
There's girls like Core 2. Just make sure you get with loads of them so you know exactly what core 2 will be like.
Reply 6
are we talking about two physical cores or just support for hyper threading? huge difference
Reply 7
Original post by donutellme
There's girls like Core 2. Just make sure you get with loads of them so you know exactly what core 2 will be like.

But like they aren't all similar:frown:
But like they aren't all similar:frown:

Then you can look at her profile. It'll tell you different things about her that you can use when you meet.

It's best to just practice "talking" to these girls. It'll build your skills and confidence.
Don't settle for the cores. Your standards are too low. Get yourself a nice FP3 to hang out with.
Then you can look at her profile. It'll tell you different things about her that you can use when you meet.

It's best to just practice "talking" to these girls. It'll build your skills and confidence.

I normally end up crying in front of girls :frown: I cried in front of core 1 too :'(
Original post by morgan8002
Don't settle for the cores. Your standards are too low. Get yourself a nice FP3 to hang out with.

I live in a small town rn but when i go University then sure ill look for a FP3!
I live in a small town rn but when i go University then sure ill look for a FP3!

Nahhh FP3 will be for bums. Get yourself a STEP 3. it'll rock your world.

STEP III will be totally out of his league though.
Original post by chris_mm
are we talking about two physical cores or just support for hyper threading? huge difference

Love it!

Ill try , is it hard to get?
Original post by morgan8002
STEP III will be totally out of his league though.

Ill try , is it hard to get?

Very hard to get. But totally worth it though. They have so many *curves* and will totally *prove* their love to you.
Very hard to get. But totally worth it though. They have so many *curves* and will totally *prove* their love to you.

Thats great , how can i get 1?
Thats great , how can i get 1?

You should practise on easier girls. Wait until you can confidently pick up an FP3. Then try to seduce a STEP I. You'll fail, but if you practise enough you'll be able to do it eventually. Then maybe one day you'll get a STEP III.
I doubt this even happened tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending