The Student Room Group

Teasing dilemma

Yesterday night, I was teasing my bf a lot, and he said he knows what to do with me later that day. Problem is, I am not in the mood , woke up in a bad mood but I also want to stay the night with him, just not going to be in the mood for sex.
I don't know how to tell him as I was the one who made him extremely excited...
Reply 1
If you know you'll be meeting up soon, don't build him up to something that you're just not gonna do.. It's a horrible feeling. Just tell him the truth your not feeling up for it, but dont tease him like that if you're not gonna do anything trust me :/
Reply 2
Original post by Tarlius
If you know you'll be meeting up soon, don't build him up to something that you're just not gonna do.. It's a horrible feeling. Just tell him the truth your not feeling up for it, but dont tease him like that if you're not gonna do anything trust me :/

Fair enough, I stopped the buildup since last night. Haven't done anything else but kept to myself so I can sort things out. I'll try and see how I feel soon. But, thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yesterday night, I was teasing my bf a lot, and he said he knows what to do with me later that day. Problem is, I am not in the mood , woke up in a bad mood but I also want to stay the night with him, just not going to be in the mood for sex.
I don't know how to tell him as I was the one who made him extremely excited...

Just tell him you're not in the mood tonight if he tries or asks, there's nothing wrong with telling him no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending