The Student Room Group

Think I got a u in c1 :(

If I got a u in c1, can I still get a b overall if I get a's in s1 and c2? Don't tell me it's impossible because I think I will be able to achieve those grades due to my health I couldn't focus for the exam someone please help I've been depressed about this all day!
no use ****ed it mate
Reply 2
Original post by cathartic
If I got a u in c1, can I still get a b overall if I get a's in s1 and c2? Don't tell me it's impossible because I think I will be able to achieve those grades due to my health I couldn't focus for the exam someone please help I've been depressed about this all day!

Don't worry , just check the unofficial mark scheme:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4095295

I'm sure you didn't get a U , even if you did its not to late you can do a resit next year .

Also don't let negative comments get to you and just keep your motivation high and believe in yourself.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by BANTER_MCGEE
no use ****ed it mate

looool
:colone:
Reply 4

Yes, for a B, you need at least 210/300 UMS overall, so you would still have a chance if you had 10 UMS. Also, the exam was quite hard, so the grade boundaries will be low and you may not have got a u.
Reply 5
Original post by olmomiau
Yes, for a B, you need at least 210/300 UMS overall, so you would still have a chance if you had 10 UMS. Also, the exam was quite hard, so the grade boundaries will be low and you may not have got a u.

If I got 20/75 what ums would that be this stopped me from crying thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't cry!
A U in one exam is not a disaster, if you're planning on doing maths at A2 level, just resit the paper and you'll find it so easy you'll wonder how you got so worked up in the first place!

The tears should flow when you do C4 though...
Reply 7
If I got 20/75 what ums would that be this stopped me from crying thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

It depends on how the grade boundaries are; probably around 30 UMS as the exam was quite difficult.
I also think I got a U, looking forward to resitting next year!
Reply 9
Original post by ExamsCauseStress
Don't cry!
A U in one exam is not a disaster, if you're planning on doing maths at A2 level, just resit the paper and you'll find it so easy you'll wonder how you got so worked up in the first place!

The tears should flow when you do C4 though...

Thank you soo much, i really just want a c in maths now, im going to aim for 100 ums in both exams but ill be very happy with a c overall

Quick Reply

Latest