Original post by (URIAH)
Can we resit this paper next year?? I hear the spec is changing. Anyone know

I hope we can that was awful :frown:
Original post by aamir_greenlamp
i wish edexcel lubed me up before they ****ed me in the ass, loooong dick style

edexcel love you long time

:rofl:
Reply 42
I did loads of revision for this exam I was feeling quite confident. I'd been getting A's on past papers and I'd done all the past papers available. Then went into the exam and completely flunked! It was so hard. First few questions were fine then it suddenly got so hard! Especially those 'show that' questions when I couldn't seem to get the right answer! None of the past papers I'd done had been that hard. I felt the paper had a lack of guidance on what it wanted you to do. Hopefully the grade boundaries will be incredibly low. I tried to answer every question but skipped a few simply because I couldn't work out the first part of the question. Could have done with more time
Reply 43
Gutted M8 think dis man got 75/75, was lookin for a challenge but it were bare easy you get me? Like who are these noobs gettin 19/2 for y, its obvs 1/2 m8 sort ye lyf out. baaaaa
Original post by ezladz
Gutted M8 think dis man got 75/75, was lookin for a challenge but it were bare easy you get me? Like who are these noobs gettin 19/2 for y, its obvs 1/2 m8 sort ye lyf out. baaaaa

I really hope you haven't got an english exam because I worry for you.
Reply 45
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
An acquaintance of mine said it was very hard @TeeEm.

An aquaintance of mine said it were p*ss.... Baaaa
Reply 46
Original post by Starmock99
SO MANY FRACTIONS. Like why?

Absolute Muppet m8 Baaaaa
Reply 47
Original post by toby-keith
i think i've got 73/75, got the last part of question one wrong, so pissed off with myself. I did this as a resit, anyone planning clearing??:afraid:

75 mate u mad???? Baaaa
Reply 48
Original post by 4nonymous
I really hope you haven't got an english exam because I worry for you.

Na Got an C last yer m8 dont matter eengl;ish int for clever cloggs, all bout c1 m8 Baaaaa
Reply 49
Original post by beta_tester
if people hate c1 fractions you're gonna enioy C4 FP2 FP3 :smile:

M8 just need bare pitta and nan bread for dem clever foods innit an yur sorted Baaaaa
Reply 50
Original post by whydoidothis?
73/75.
I thought the fractions were a bit unusual, but it just meant the paper took longer.
It was not hard, just not a normal core one paper you would finish in 20 minutes. Had to be careful, the questions themselves though were fairly easy.

I think the grade boundaries will be 60 for an A (standard) and full UMS at 75. Many people would get full marks.

m8 just use a calculator, wot u playin at???? Baaaaaa
Reply 51
Original post by chloe_white03
Hopefully it's 58:wink:

M8 Im 58 Baaaaaaaaaaa
Original post by Toby-keith
I think I've got 73/75, got the last part of question one wrong, so pissed off with myself. I did this as a resit, anyone planning clearing??:afraid:

73/75 will more than likely be 100% UMS
IMO I found it easy but im resitting and I have c3, c4 and m1 knowledge to back me up. however my friend also resitting and doing a2 maths, said its the hardest c1 paper she has ever done.
1450468034047.jpg
Original post by shsidk
this was meant to be the module where i got most of my marks to bump up my grade bc of how badly i suck at m1... wth do i do now
I liked c1 yesterday.

hmph
Reply 56
Anybody know whether I will get marks for getting the wrong answer for doing some wrong calculation in my work but using the right working? As in ecf?
Reply 57
@TeeEm
CCEA C1 was hard :ashamed2:
Reply 58
Original post by ozmo19
@TeeEm
CCEA C1 was hard :ashamed2:

Original post by beta_tester
if people hate c1 fractions you're gonna enioy C4 FP2 FP3 :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest