The Student Room Group

How did everyone find A level Core 1 (AQA) 2016?

Scroll to see replies

The answer for the integration question was 20.25. Followed by the area being 18.75.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Help build the unofficial mark scheme for AQA C1 here! :bl:
I thought that exam was the hardest one I've done out of all of the core 1 past papers... I PRAY for low grade boundaries !!
I checked my integration question 4 times and got 20.5, How did everyone else get an extra 0.25??
I was sure I got the radius right on the circle question but seen lots of other answers
I thought it was really difficult but when I went over the questions afterwards they really weren't that bad, apart from the circle question. The style of questions was a bit different which threw me off :frown:
everyone found it easy so the boundries will go up by a lot. you will be looking at about 60-63 for a d, 63-67 for a c, 67-70 for a b and above 70 for an a. good luck batty licker
Reply 27
Original post by xX-R0B3RT-Xx
everyone found it easy so the boundries will go up by a lot. you will be looking at about 60-63 for a d, 63-67 for a c, 67-70 for a b and above 70 for an a. good luck batty licker

Your clearly **** at maths, and have no understanding at all
Original post by xX-R0B3RT-Xx

That's not true because last years paper was harder and 64 was an A.
Original post by Ordo
I got 45/4 (Same as 11.25).

I got 243/12 which is 20.25

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending