The Student Room Group

How did you find the C1?

Scroll to see replies

ok i got 10b wrong because i misread a number. i should've done (3x2)+(5x3x1/2) + (35/3x7x1/2) = 163/3 but i did (3x2)+(5x3x1/2) + (35/3x3x1/2) = 31. how many marks do i lose?
Original post by LewisClothier

Spoiler

we dont even use calculators in FP2/FP3 apart from some taylor series estimations
Original post by beta_tester
we dont even use calculators in FP2/FP3 apart from some taylor series estimations

I'm saying it helps, if you're working with fractions that you find challenging, it's nice to have it there... you don't agree?
Original post by ezladz
An aquaintance of mine said it were p*ss.... Baaaa

Original post by ezladz
Absolute Muppet m8 Baaaaa

Original post by ezladz
75 mate u mad???? Baaaa

Original post by ezladz
Na Got an C last yer m8 dont matter eengl;ish int for clever cloggs, all bout c1 m8 Baaaaa

Original post by ezladz
M8 just need bare pitta and nan bread for dem clever foods innit an yur sorted Baaaaa

Original post by ezladz
m8 just use a calculator, wot u playin at???? Baaaaaa

Original post by ezladz
M8 Im 58 Baaaaaaaaaaa

Top hint:
In the drop down menu at the top of this page, choose 'Customize my TSR > Change my signature'.
Then type in the text-box 'Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'.
Then press 'Save signature', and you're done.
My new signature
Will 74/75 get me 100 UMS?
Original post by 4nonymous
Will 74/75 get me 100 UMS?

98-100 most likely
Reply 67
It was kinda hard 😢😢
Reply 69
Original post by zandneger
What did people get for the y value in the last question. It's the only place I think I've dropped a mark. I got 19/2

Do you mean question 11? I got 1/2. I have the unofficial markscheme if anyone wants it.
Just curious, is 68/67 out of 75 a 'secure' A grade? I made so many careless mistakes in that exam haha...
Original post by Valyrian
Just curious, is 68/67 out of 75 a 'secure' A grade? I made so many careless mistakes in that exam haha...

it probably is, have you checked the unofficial mark scheme?

probably a B, you suck

Lol clearly it's a solid A
Original post by Ives888
You know when you think you're really good at something and then someone decides to ask you completely irrelevant stuff about it? That was C1.

I usually get high 60s/low 70s, but that paper was absolutely vile and probably the worst one I've ever done.

How on earth do they get away with putting stuff in that isn't even in the textbook or on the specification?

Who's fault is this? Michael Gove and Nicky Morgan's. DOWN WITH THE TORIES!

Please tell me this is sarcastic :rolleyes:
What are the chances of 68 being 90 plus UMS?
Reply 77
59 will be an A 53 B
What the hell is an independent company anyway????

Oh wait, oops, wrong exam
Edexcel has never ****ed me harder.

Edexcel C1 rang me up yesterday night, we had been planning a date for 4 months now. So, C1 and me went for a stroll, we visted the pond in the 1 st question , we had dinner through question 3 till 6. Then he started to get drunk, oh C1...

He asked me to come up to his flat, i agreed. We went up into his room and to my suprise he had c2 c3 c4 s1 waiting in the bedroom so they could take turn ****ing me...

C1 stuck question 10 right up my ass, i've never felt so violated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending