The Student Room Group

my ex still has a nude of me with my face in it

when we was thinking of reconciling he told me he still has a topless picture of me. we went out over a year ago, he said he can trust me and he wouldnt send it out but i dont trust him coz hes irresponsible and stuff. he said after i persisted him that he deleted but i dont think he has. a nude already got sent out of me two years ago and i dont want to go through the same hastle and distress again. i have a boyfriend right now and if i tell him then he might get pissed off at me or something.
Reply 1
okay, well, there doesn't seem to be much you can do at this point.

Contact CEOP if you're really worried.

and finally: for all that is good in this world DO NOT SEND NUDES
just. don't.

if you're comfortable enough with letting someone see you naked, do it in person???? (it's much more fun that way, and they won't have it forever and be able to send it to anyone inc parents teachers JUST DON'T OKAY)

OKAY

best of luck
Reply 2
This kids, is why you think very carefully before sending someone pictures of you in your birthday suit.
Reply 3
Original post by HFBS
This kids, is why you think very carefully before sending someone pictures of you in your birthday suit.

please im actually quite distressed, no jokes.
Reply 4
Original post by Milzime
okay, well, there doesn't seem to be much you can do at this point.

Contact CEOP if you're really worried.

and finally: for all that is good in this world DO NOT SEND NUDES
just. don't.

if you're comfortable enough with letting someone see you naked, do it in person???? (it's much more fun that way, and they won't have it forever and be able to send it to anyone inc parents teachers JUST DON'T OKAY)

OKAY

best of luck

thanks, it was over a year ago and i wouldnt do something like that again
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
please im actually quite distressed, no jokes.

I am sure you are, and I am sorry for your situation, but there is not a lot that can be done about it, and just maybe sharing this and pointing it out will stop someone else from feeling like you do.
Reply 6
Original post by HFBS
I am sure you are, and I am sorry for your situation, but there is not a lot that can be done about it, and just maybe sharing this and pointing it out will stop someone else from feeling like you do.

i guess
i guess

Warn your ex that sending out nudes against the person's will is now a criminal offence in the UK which can carry prison time. Remind him of that next time :smile:
^^
This this this this this.
Reply 9
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Warn your ex that sending out nudes against the person's will is now a criminal offence in the UK which can carry prison time. Remind him of that next time :smile:

i did remind him, that kinda reassures me a bit (the fact that i told him)
hy did your ex ever blackmailed to you ever again

when we was thinking of reconciling he told me he still has a topless picture of me. we went out over a year ago, he said he can trust me and he wouldnt send it out but i dont trust him coz hes irresponsible and stuff. he said after i persisted him that he deleted but i dont think he has. a nude already got sent out of me two years ago and i dont want to go through the same hastle and distress again. i have a boyfriend right now and if i tell him then he might get ****ed off at me or something.

Latest

Trending

Trending