The Student Room Group

GDL disaster

Hi all
I am currently studying the GDL full time at BPP. Its been a really rough year and I'm in the middle of my exams but have had to miss one due to some family issues which are still going strong and i have my next set of exams next week. I'm in limbo as to what to do I don't feel in the right frame of mind to do justice to these exams but feel like a loser deferring them to summer. Any advice guys just to clear my head a bit?
Face up to reality. Either you are well enough to do them or you are not. If you arent then go and see your GP, alert your tutor and ask to defer till the summer.
Original post by 999tigger
Face up to reality. Either you are well enough to do them or you are not. If you arent then go and see your GP, alert your tutor and ask to defer till the summer.

I had prepared adequately but was hoping to use these few weeks of the exams to brush up and refresh. Things have been really disturbed and I've not been able to stick to the plan. If I defer I know I will have a better grade overall but it just sucks to do that after the graft this year
Original post by ChristopherWood
I had prepared adequately but was hoping to use these few weeks of the exams to brush up and refresh. Things have been really disturbed and I've not been able to stick to the plan. If I defer I know I will have a better grade overall but it just sucks to do that after the graft this year

Better grades. Sometimes stuff happens, just get on with it and make the choice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending