The Student Room Group

Maths C1 2016! Grade Boundaries

Scroll to see replies

OCR: When people talk about getting an A in C1, what does this mean? I thought you just got a UMS score which contributed to your final grade...
Reply 21
Any idea on the raw mark needed for 100 ums? It's been 75/75 for a while now
Reply 22
What is 61 for edexcel...
Original post by maxjackson5
OCR , 56 for an A

I think it will more likely be 60 for an A on OcR MEi
Original post by They_call_Shar
I think it will more likely be 60 for an A on OcR MEi

yeah I mean OCR not OCR MEI
How many marks do you think it will be for an E/D/C?
Original post by katie15999
How many marks do you think it will be for an E/D/C?

C - 48/49
D - 42
E - 36

In my opinion, of course.
What do you think the grade boundaries for Aqa would be?
Original post by kk5
What is 61 for edexcel...

Borderline A/B. I suspect the 80 UMS (A grade) boundary will be 61 or 62. Just go smash C2.
70 or 71 (/72) For 100 UMS? think i may have dropped a mark on question 8 (OCR)
(edited 7 years ago)
A ****ing **** mark
Original post by sara5
I would predict that's a B definitely or actually could be likely to be an A

A B would do me just fine. I've worked super hard- a month ago I was getting Us!!
Reply 32
Original post by richpanda
Borderline A/B. I suspect the 80 UMS (A grade) boundary will be 61 or 62. Just go smash C2.

Ok thanks, I dunno about C2...
for edexcel maths the non calculator paper what do you guys think 64 out of 100 be
would it be an A
Hello Everyone,

I did the C1 Math 4721 OCR Exam on the 18th of May.
I am retaking and self studied. I was absolutely shocked when I sat the exam - it felt like it was nothing like previous exams (I did all of the previous exams which are on the OCR website and usually got about 60-80%). Anyone else feel this way? Is it because I self studied?!?! Does anyone know if the Grade Boundaries will be dropped? Maybe it was just me?

I felt C2 wasn't as bad ....

Anyways - hope I am not the only one who feels this way.
Original post by Maddieland
Hello Everyone,

I did the C1 Math 4721 OCR Exam on the 18th of May.
I am retaking and self studied. I was absolutely shocked when I sat the exam - it felt like it was nothing like previous exams (I did all of the previous exams which are on the OCR website and usually got about 60-80%). Anyone else feel this way? Is it because I self studied?!?! Does anyone know if the Grade Boundaries will be dropped? Maybe it was just me?

I felt C2 wasn't as bad ....

Anyways - hope I am not the only one who feels this way.

I did edexcel not OCR, but i agree, stuff I didnt even recognise came up....so I was so shocked and upset. I am convinced I failed it (U grade..or E if I'm lucky.) Unfortunately I don't think the grade boundaries will budge too much..
Original post by katie15999
I did edexcel not OCR, but i agree, stuff I didnt even recognise came up....so I was so shocked and upset. I am convinced I failed it (U grade..or E if I'm lucky.) Unfortunately I don't think the grade boundaries will budge too much..

Damn it, yeah one of the other externals was taking Edexcel he said it was madness. I am soooo worried now. I think I will have a U aswell....
for aqa B is 86 ish C is 54ish and D is 27 ish
For C1 if I got around mid 60's and for C2 if I got high 60's, would it be an overall A in them combined because i'm in year 11 so only did two units, not the whole AS-Level??

Quick Reply

Latest