The Student Room Group

Happy Birthday to me....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Aw most people get like that, I would be lying if I say I was a good Muslim.

It is even worse when you get to live independently and you are more distant from your religion
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
It is even worse when you get to live independently and you are more distant from your religion

My mum was like "you can't survive alone you can't cook". It's true...xD

Oooh is that what happened to you? What do you study?
Original post by noticemesenpai
My mum was like "you can't survive alone you can't cook". It's true...xD

That's true for me as well lol because I am moving out for uni this September and I can barely cook anything except burnt rotis :rofl:
That's true for me as well lol because I am moving out for uni this September and I can barely cook anything except burnt rotis :rofl:

:laugh: :laugh: my mum wouldn't let me live alone because I'd probs die of starvation :laugh: well i can make round rotis!
Oooh is that what happened to you? What do you study?

This is what is happening now because I have more freedom as I am older. But when I was young I was mostly home so my family kind of influenced my religious beliefs :smile:

But I am moving out for uni this September
Happy birthday!
It's my birthday in 4 weeks :smile:
Original post by noticemesenpai
:laugh: :laugh: my mum wouldn't let me live alone because I'd probs die of starvation :laugh: well i can make round rotis!

haha same heree my mum cant imagine me living alone :biggrin: mann I have to live on takeaways I guesss
Original post by fatima1998
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:
:birthday::birthday:Happy Birthday to mee:birthday::birthday:
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:Happy Birthday dear Fatima:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
:yay::yay::yay::yay:Happy Birthday to me :yay::yay::yay::yay:
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo::woo: :woo:
special Thanks to @Hodor_van_Groot who sent me the MOST ADORABLE PM He really made my entire month :hugs:
also @RoadtoSuccess and @Rhythmical for wishing me :cute:

I'm not about that fancy shmancy birthday talk life :biggrin:....
so:

Happy Birthday.
This is what is happening now because I have more freedom as I am older. But when I was young I was mostly home so my family kind of influenced my religious beliefs :smile:

But I am moving out for uni this September

Ah right I get you. I grew up mostly cultured as opposed to religious so I haven't had a religious upbringing. What are you planning to study?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I'm not about that fancy shmancy birthday talk life :biggrin:....
so:

Happy Birthday.

Oh Brother Where Art Thou? :biggrin:
Ah right I get you. I grew up mostly cultured as opposed to religious so I haven't had a religious upbringing. What are you planning to study?

Ahh I see, I am planning to study Biomedical Science what about you? :biggrin:
Ahh I see, I am planning to study Biomedical Science what about you? :biggrin:

Aww that's so cool. I want to do that at Nottingham as part of a foundation year as I chose the wrong A Levels.
Oh Brother Where Art Thou? :biggrin:

Lying face down in my room typing to to my lovely and beautiful sisters.... :biggrin:

B4 I start doing my homework at 10 pm t o about 10.30pm and sleep at 11 after doing all my stuff, e.g. brushing my face, cleansing my teeth, washing my bum and wiping my hair...

That just about describes my day today... :biggrin:
Aww that's so cool. I want to do that at Nottingham as part of a foundation year as I chose the wrong A Levels.

That's awesomee are you also planning to move out? :tongue:
That's awesomee are you also planning to move out? :tongue:

Of course. Nottingham is too far haha from where I am.

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Lying face down in my room typing to to my lovely and beautiful sisters.... :biggrin:

B4 I start doing my homework at 10 pm t o about 10.30pm and sleep at 11 after doing all my stuff, e.g. brushing my face, cleansing my teeth, washing my bum and wiping my hair...

That just about describes my day today... :biggrin:

Oh shush you. :wink: found me a husband yet? :tongue: Omg why are you doing homework so late?
Of course. Nottingham is too far haha from where I am.

damnn haha I actually cant wait to move out and live independently but I also have a fear how will I cope :colonhash:
My uni is like 2 hours away :biggrin:
damnn haha I actually cant wait to move out and live independently but I also have a fear how will I cope :colonhash:
My uni is like 2 hours away :biggrin:

Join the Islamic Society at uni haha. You'll be fine. Do you plan to break the rules?
Join the Islamic Society at uni haha. You'll be fine. Do you plan to break the rules?

I will have to see haha. I plan to enjoy life as much as I can :h:
I will have to see haha. I plan to enjoy life as much as I can :h:

Ah you are one of them eh. :wink: let me guess, when you speak in your mother tongue, do you try and make it sound as English as possible? :tongue:

Quick Reply