The Student Room Group

Need help on changing colleges

Hi, I'm really in turmoil here. I'm currently studying at a sixth-form but I'm not exactly enjoying it as I haven't been able to motivate myself into revising or studying anything and I feel that a change of scenery will really do me some good. I found a college fairly close to me that provides a level 3 course that I really want to do; they've even offered to put me on the university course in 2017 if I am doing well.
I want to know if this is a good idea and could do with an objective point of view.
Just for reference - I'm not failing in any of my subjects, I'm projected an A and 3 Bs at A level but I just don't think that kind of education is for me.
Thank you for your time. :smile:
Original post by SilverActor2033
Hi, I'm really in turmoil here. I'm currently studying at a sixth-form but I'm not exactly enjoying it as I haven't been able to motivate myself into revising or studying anything and I feel that a change of scenery will really do me some good. I found a college fairly close to me that provides a level 3 course that I really want to do; they've even offered to put me on the university course in 2017 if I am doing well.
I want to know if this is a good idea and could do with an objective point of view.
Just for reference - I'm not failing in any of my subjects, I'm projected an A and 3 Bs at A level but I just don't think that kind of education is for me.
Thank you for your time. :smile:

If you aren't enjoying your current subject and arent motivated then i recon a change could do you good :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest