The Student Room Group

What's it like to be in love?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Yeah,it was sooo random. Some bloke took me from my class for a lecture about not talking to strangers.
They haven't contacted them, and In Sha Allah they will never find out. :biggrin:

Erm.... :biggrin: Okay! :biggrin: It's calm anyways, all I do is snapchat.... I deactivated everything else at the start of year 9... :biggrin:
+
I use social media for homework help and talking to them to kill time... Nothing else :biggrin:

lool srs?! tht wouldve been so awkward! xD

dw, i doubt it ahah :smile:

luckyy!! but i guess its an advantage for me bc im in the middle of my gcse's now
already had 2 exams..

so it really gets me concentrating bc i get distracted v easily u c

but yh, im glad you deactivated all tht?1 at yr 9 aswell?! im impressed :biggrin:

hows life anyway? :smile:

its been so boring and i was so excited to get ur notification LOL im sat here learning darwins theory of evolution...-sigh
Original post by mariam687
lool srs?! tht wouldve been so awkward! xD

dw, i doubt it ahah :smile:

luckyy!! but i guess its an advantage for me bc im in the middle of my gcse's now
already had 2 exams..

so it really gets me concentrating bc i get distracted v easily u c

but yh, im glad you deactivated all tht?1 at yr 9 aswell?! im impressed :biggrin:

hows life anyway? :smile:

its been so boring and i was so excited to get ur notification LOL im sat here learning darwins theory of evolution...-sigh

Yh, evrything you said is true + Year 9 to year 13 is no social media time :biggrin: its only 4 years, or 5... :biggrin:

Life is good (or so I make it seem)

LOL, you were waiting for it? How boring is that? I am doing easy GCSE maths, I have so many clubs and extra stuff to do in year 9, I am not focusing on studies anymore!!! I also need to promote my (non-existent) head-boy campaign, before year 10....
Yh, evrything you said is true + Year 9 to year 13 is no social media time :biggrin: its only 4 years, or 5... :biggrin:

Life is good (or so I make it seem)

LOL, you were waiting for it? How boring is that? I am doing easy GCSE maths, I have so many clubs and extra stuff to do in year 9, I am not focusing on studies anymore!!! I also need to promote my (non-existent) head-boy campaign, before year 10....

life seems so fun for you, something to look forward to :smile:

head boy campaign? sounds interesting

yh i was waiting for at least some notifications, getting bored asf

urs made me smile though :smile:
life seems so fun for you, something to look forward to :smile:

head boy campaign? sounds interesting

yh i was waiting for at least some notifications, getting bored asf

urs made me smile though :smile:

Not really fun... :frown:
Yes, i shall rule over the world by being head-boy, with my trusty head-girl by my side, there is nothing I cannot conquer, and there is no one who shall go against me :biggrin:

I am always bored and tired, and down af... I ust don't show it

Your welcome for the smiles, I hope this one smiles at you and makes you giggle...
I'm writing some bs right now :biggrin: I have to probably leave now, soz :biggrin:
Not really fun... :frown:
Yes, i shall rule over the world by being head-boy, with my trusty head-girl by my side, there is nothing I cannot conquer, and there is no one who shall go against me :biggrin:

I am always bored and tired, and down af... I ust don't show it

Your welcome for the smiles, I hope this one smiles at you and makes you giggle...
I'm writing some bs right now :biggrin: I have to probably leave now, soz :biggrin:

but wht if i go against you? thn wht? xD
(edited 5 years ago)
I don't think I'll ever know :frown:

I really want to fall madly in love with someone one day, just to see how it feels, but it's never going to happen :frown:
but wht if i go against you? thn wht? xD

ykno, feel free to pm me if u wnt, ukno if u wna tlk, im always here ahah :smile:

dont u dare leave
stay online

pwease x

I'll think about it....

Bye! :biggrin:
I'll think about it....

Bye! :biggrin:

ok bye.. :frown:
ok bye.. :frown:

Hi, I'm joking...
I am video calling my friend, whilst typing to you :biggrin:
Tough.

It's fine to have high expectations, but you must set an example
Hi, I'm joking...
I am video calling my friend, whilst typing to you :biggrin:

hw do u do both? i cant multi task..

hw r u anyway? :smile:
hw do u do both? i cant multi task..

hw r u anyway? :smile:

I'm good at multi tasking :biggrin:
I thought girls were sick at multi tasking :biggrin:

Good :biggrin:
I'm good at multi tasking :biggrin:
I thought girls were sick at multi tasking :biggrin:

Good :biggrin:

i guess it depends on wht it is :smile:
i guess it depends on wht it is :smile:

Could you sing and have sex?
I can :colone:
Could you sing and have sex?
I can :colone:

LOL smh astagfirullah.
(edited 5 years ago)
damn imagine tht tho? xD

maybe i should try...

LOL smh astagfirullah.

Oh hi, I'm back :biggrin:
Oh hi, I'm back :biggrin:

webaweba :smile:
Similar feeling to when you see your food coming to you when at a restaurant. <3
"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."

- Buddha -

Being in love with yourself should always come first. That's true love. You always want yourself to be forever happy? That's true love.

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its like holding in a burp or fart for a long time and finally releasing it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending