The Student Room Group

AQA applied science exam 2016

I'm super nervous for the exam tomorrow because my teacher is rubbish. Can anyone tell me what I should revise for tomorrow?
Reply 1
How did you find it?
Reply 2
Original post by AbbieSs
How did you find it?

I found it okay but made a few silly mistakes, I also forgot my calculator so I had to do all the calculations in my head. I hope the grade boundaries are low, how did you find it?
Reply 3
what silly mistakes, i done the paper too
Reply 4
Original post by beckyemma
I found it okay but made a few silly mistakes, I also forgot my calculator so I had to do all the calculations in my head. I hope the grade boundaries are low, how did you find it?

you done all the calculations in your head??????????????:redface:
Reply 5
Original post by moking
you done all the calculations in your head??????????????:redface:

Yeah I had to do all of the questions in my head. I messed up on some of the formulas and one of the questions on the heart however I got a or B in my coursework so hopefully I get a B overall. How did it go for you?
Reply 6
Yeah I had to do all of the questions in my head. I messed up on some of the formulas and one of the questions on the heart however I got a or B in my coursework so hopefully I get a B overall. How did it go for you?

Well I think I got either an a or high b, my teacher said that she gave me two a's for the bits of course work, really want an a overall
Reply 7
Original post by moking
Well I think I got either an a or high b, my teacher said that she gave me two a's for the bits of course work, really want an a overall

I done a resit
Which one in the heart you talking about and which. Formulas
Reply 8
Original post by moking
I done a resit
Which one in the heart you talking about and which. Formulas

I put Tachycardia as the one that was bradycardia but it was only 1 mark so it's fine. I got the power and efficiency equation wrong. But I found out today that I only needed to get 30/80 to get a B overall so I'm confident now! What do you think you'll get?
Reply 9
I put Tachycardia as the one that was bradycardia but it was only 1 mark so it's fine. I got the power and efficiency equation wrong. But I found out today that I only needed to get 30/80 to get a B overall so I'm confident now! What do you think you'll get?

how did you find that out?? is there a grade boundary thing where you can work out your possible overall grade according to UMS points? well the thing is i worked really hard for this and i think i got pretty much full marks on the first half and lost maybe quite a few (10-15?) on second half, which i keep thinking about because i want an A! will have to look at the paper
Reply 10

In the exam there wasn't a question on labelling bradycardia it asked which trace was tachycardia??
Reply 11
Original post by moking
how did you find that out?? is there a grade boundary thing where you can work out your possible overall grade according to UMS points? well the thing is i worked really hard for this and i think i got pretty much full marks on the first half and lost maybe quite a few (10-15?) on second half, which i keep thinking about because i want an A! will have to look at the paper

Is there an unofficial mark scheme anywhere??
where do people find the unofficial mark schemes??

Quick Reply

Latest