The Student Room Group

Are blondes sexier than other girls?

There's no denying it as far as I am concerned ... Blondes are just better. I love them. It's like having a car with leather seats or sat nav. It's just better when girls are blonde. They are more desirable.

Scroll to see replies

way to frame your subjective opinion of what is attractive as objective through a highly flawed use of analogy. Plus the added bit of objectification, comparing women to cars. Fantastic.
i would say it is more like having a scientific calculator than a basic one ?
It is somehow true for me as well Blondes make their features glow and stand out more :ahee:
wow
Reply 5
Original post by picklescamp
way to frame your subjective opinion of what is attractive as objective through a highly flawed use of analogy. Plus the added bit of objectification, comparing women to cars. Fantastic.

#BrunetteTalk
Prefer brunettes myself.
Trust me, when I dyed my hair blonde I looked much worse.
Reply 8
Original post by the bear
i would say it is more like having a scientific calculator than a basic one ?

Yes exactly

Or like having one of the premium sides an Nandos over one of the regular ones?
Original post by Arvindasaur
There's no denying it as far as I am concerned ... Blondes are just better. I love them. It's like having a car with leather seats or sat nav. It's just better when girls are blonde. They are more desirable.

I'd prefer a brunette > blonde relationship wise as they just seems more marriage material :lol:

Blondes to me seem more like a one night shag...

no offence.
#BrunetteTalk

I'm naturally a mousy blonde, I actually dye my hair dark brown cos I think it looks better :lol:

However you choose, but everyone is beautiful for who they are, and it's the inside that counts. Someone can be the prettiest girl in the world, but if they're personality, and heart is not beautiful then, yanno. :smile: Just my opinion, nothing special :smile:

Poor blonde girls. :frown: I actually feel sorry for blondes now, with you pursuing them. :cry2:
Where's the redhead love?
yeah i would say so. i have a thing for irish girls with dark hair though :L
Only the ones with big tits.
Original post by uberteknik
Only the ones with big tits.

:rofl: you've been looking at Instagram too much.
inb4 angry brunettes
Sometimes
Nope.

Quick Reply

Latest