The Student Room Group

Asian Muslim girl drinking??

I am an Asian girl and I am Muslim, I have been recently been curious about alcohol. Do Asian Muslim girls drink alcohol secretly behind their family's back at university? I want to try drinking just to see what it's like but I am worried that I don't want to be the only one.

Scroll to see replies

well i dont do it, so i wouldnt recommend it
Lol y is this even a question. When you go to university you will find out.
Some do, some don't. Drinking is only a big deal if you make it one :yes:
Go Uni then you'll find out?
Original post by SophiaRH
I am an Asian girl and I am Muslim, I have been recently been curious about alcohol. Do Asian Muslim girls drink alcohol secretly behind their family's back at university? I want to try drinking just to see what it's like but I am worried that I don't want to be the only one.

I doubt they'd publicly announce to the world what they do so I wouldn't know. Also you probably most likely aren't the only one, alcohol isn't even all that so there is not much point. If you're Muslim too you ought to not drink it, I certainly don't endorse or recommend it being another Muslim myself lol. I don't really get what you're asking though, if you're gonna do it then okay it's your own choice. But all you're going to get from people here is "don't do it" and "do it" not useful stuff.

If other people do drink, you shouldn't follow the crowd because the crowd will not be doing good.

Remember the most important thing in this life for a Muslim is to follow Allah's laws. You should let that decide your actions :smile:
Original post by idrathernotsay
well i dont do it, so i wouldnt recommend it

you really rather would not say would you?

It does not matter what others are doing. You are a Muslim so start acting like one. And if you do drink alcohol do not tell everyone. Attention Seeking Much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't and won't ever
Original post by thefatone
you really rather would not say would you?

clever
Reply 11

Be your own person. Don't let others dictate your life.

And remember, alcohol may officially not to be drunk, but there are many other things written in the Koran that I am sure you nor your family listen to.
Lol why would you do it?
I know some at my Uni which do more than drink alcohol without their parents knowing.
After all they are adults
Why not try crack or heroine?

P.s. I'm bored af
if you do it don't start boasting about it here on TSR.
Original post by champ_mc99
Why not try crack or heroine?

P.s. I'm bored af

Stop trying to allow room for haram to grow!

#makingharamthingshalal

In relation to OP, many Muslims drink, even in the Muslim world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Stop trying to allow room for haram to grow!

#makingharamthingshalal

In relation to OP, many Muslims drink, even in the Muslim world.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well if she's going haram anyway why not go all out? :tongue:
Naughty naughty :naughty:

Ç'est haram ma chérie

But you can do whatever you want
Reply 19
It's just gone-off organic matter. Surely Allah doesn't care about people eating cheese. Same with alcohol.
(I am no Islamic scholar so don't quote me on this)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending