The Student Room Group

I'm i wrong to think like this?

My bf & I have been dating for 4 months. We met through a dating app and talked alot then decided to meet up. He lives 2hrs away and came all the way from his area to meet me in my college which is 2hr20 min journey from his college and i didnt have to travel. I loved him for that so much. He is 20 and i am 17.
My bf did start talking to me less after about 2 months of dating, and i know this is normal because theres excitement in the beginning of the relationship😊

But here's the JEALOUSY BIT
I followed him on instagram as he gave me his details and i have noticed he is liking loads of pictures from girls and comments "🔥🔥" on their insta or "🔥🔥🔥👌". I have posted pictures on instagram and he commented in it with lots of "🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥" which made me happy (on mine ). I don't know his friends and he doesnt know mine.

And after i got instagram and asked for his insta i noticed that he followed a girl who he claimed to know. He told me "she is some slut from my school, everyone knows her around here" because i had an argument with him in message because the comments on the girls pictures were unacceptable because other boys were commenting "come and get that dick" and that kind of stuff. . I felt upset and i did talk that out with him. He never commented on that girls picture though. In that girls insta it said "like and comment to get noticed" and my bf did like her pics. I don't think my bf knew that girl because couple of days later i didn't see that girl in his follow page.
what could that possibly mean?

When i was upset about him liking that girls pic.. he sent me long message telling me how much he loved me and that he wouldn't trade me for any other girl. Does he really love me?

My bf has posted pics of himself and i think he is trying to sek attention from other girls because he is commenting on other girls pictures with emojis and they are not commenting on his. Ive seen his pictures and the comments, he mostly gets comments from boys and girls are just liking it but not commenting whereas he has commented on theirs (not all but some of their pictures)
Reply 1
Are you wrong to think like this ? Yes and No

This is a relationship it's only natural to feel some form of jealousy when your boyfriend is liking pictures of other possibly beautiful women online. However, understand that it is in a men's nature to like women this does not mean anything more is going on.

You are wrong to think like this in my opinion because you are becoming an online stalker. I guess in this world were we all live on social media it's pretty easy to stalk people so you can't blame yourself too much. Sometimes it's better to log off and make yourself a sandwich and watch a tv series.
Bruh
he sounds like a **** boy tbh.
(edited 7 years ago)
Did he have Instagram before you got with him? Should've took that into consideration.

Just a little FYI, majority of men who have those dating apps tend to keep their options open. They're always more creepy and desperate and usually do need the attention of others. Esp him being 20 years old and you living 2 hours away. Have a talk with him tell him you don't like it, or accept it.
Original post by Youngerslie11
My bf & I have been dating for 4 months. We met through a dating app and talked alot then decided to meet up. He lives 2hrs away and came all the way from his area to meet me in my college which is 2hr20 min journey from his college and i didnt have to travel. I loved him for that so much. He is 20 and i am 17.
My bf did start talking to me less after about 2 months of dating, and i know this is normal because theres excitement in the beginning of the relationship😊

But here's the JEALOUSY BIT
I followed him on instagram as he gave me his details and i have noticed he is liking loads of pictures from girls and comments "🔥🔥" on their insta or "🔥🔥🔥👌". I have posted pictures on instagram and he commented in it with lots of "🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥" which made me happy (on mine ). I don't know his friends and he doesnt know mine.

And after i got instagram and asked for his insta i noticed that he followed a girl who he claimed to know. He told me "she is some slut from my school, everyone knows her around here" because i had an argument with him in message because the comments on the girls pictures were unacceptable because other boys were commenting "come and get that dick" and that kind of stuff. . I felt upset and i did talk that out with him. He never commented on that girls picture though. In that girls insta it said "like and comment to get noticed" and my bf did like her pics. I don't think my bf knew that girl because couple of days later i didn't see that girl in his follow page.
what could that possibly mean?

When i was upset about him liking that girls pic.. he sent me long message telling me how much he loved me and that he wouldn't trade me for any other girl. Does he really love me?

My bf has posted pics of himself and i think he is trying to sek attention from other girls because he is commenting on other girls pictures with emojis and they are not commenting on his. Ive seen his pictures and the comments, he mostly gets comments from boys and girls are just liking it but not commenting whereas he has commented on theirs (not all but some of their pictures)

Hard to tell but at the same time him commenting on other girls pictures to get attention doesn't sit well.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
he sounds like a **** boy tbh.

Hes from the dating app
Original post by Rock Fan
Hard to tell but at the same time him commenting on other girls pictures to get attention doesn't sit well.

Yeah and the girls dont give him attention
Original post by Youngerslie11
Yeah and the girls dont give him attention

Not the point, it's the fact he's messaging them trying to get attention.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending