The Student Room Group

What makes you unattractive?

Scroll to see replies

lack of confidence i guess
Original post by Serine Soul
It's annoying af

And it's not like some enticing laugh or whatever, it's full on giggling, like a little girl :frown:

But honestly, if I'm giggling around someone, I find them funny and enjoy their company, so I hope people take it as a good thing!

Lol. If that's the worst you can come up with you're a lucky person. :tongue:
Probably my face
Personality wise:
-Boring
-Not sociable/ good company
-Complete lack of drive, passion or motivation

Physically:
-Bad skin
-Ridiculously short
-Large hook nose

But regardless of how much I may dislike aspects of myself and my appearance I am who I am. And only certain things are possible to change. I can live with that.
(edited 7 years ago)
I can't think of anything that makes me attractive so guess there's a long list of things that makes me unattractive.
Reply 85
Original post by BrokenLife
I can't think of anything that makes me attractive so guess there's a long list of things that makes me unattractive.

What makes me unattractive is taking a lifetime or two to reply to people's pms :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RobML
What makes me unattractive is taking a lifetime or two to reply to people's pms :innocent:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that's fine. Take your time :biggrin: There wasn't much to say anyway
Where to start...
Parts of my physical appearance which I'm sure everyone has. My personality. I'm sometimes awkward and withdrawn from people and also I find it hard to commit and don't respond well to negative situations.
I can be hard-headed and as stubborn as a bull. I am also passive aggressive, I don't like confrontation and that doesn't mix well with many - especially those who like screaming matches!!
Original post by DanielleT192
Where to start...
Parts of my physical appearance which I'm sure everyone has. My personality. I'm sometimes awkward and withdrawn from people and also I find it hard to commit and don't respond well to negative situations.

I'm with you on that last sentence. I am really reserved, can barely commit to keeping a goldfish and well, my response to negative situations.... I'm working on that.
Reply 90
Sometimes I get a little too sarcastic and mean and I can make people laugh easily but they can't
and I'm just like
Original post by xobeauty
Lmaaaooooooooooooooooo you really said that.

Honesty is the best policy :wink:
Original post by Louise12307
I'm with you on that last sentence. I am really reserved, can barely commit to keeping a goldfish and well, my response to negative situations.... I'm working on that.

Yeah I seem to make situations worse and try and avoid getting into bad situations which inevitably have to happen and it actually makes the situation worse (like if I don't feel happy in a relationship) and I always feel guilty, also apologise and try to explain things.
**** all sonnies
Original post by TheFarmerLad
Honesty is the best policy :wink:

I couldn't even handle that comment because lollllol nvm nvm
Me? Probably my lack of desire to be in close relationships and how I am overweight (although not obese, I can touch my toes quite easily :smile:)

Others? Probably being boring and having no firm values
My bad temper and laziness :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest