The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BigFatVegan83
DWP from July 1st are having 5% pay rise each july for 3 years the ln 4.something% in the 4th year.

That wasn't what I meant, I meant moving from HO to DWP could result in any pay increases accrued before and start back at the basics. Hopefully they thought about this beforehand :wink:
Reply 261
Anyone been offered vacancies in Chester, my status has stayed as reserved but waiting to be reviewed in feedback as exercise 2 and 3! Not sure what that means.
It always says thats as there was no selection exercise 2 and 3.
Reply 263
My status has gone from in reserve to application being reviewed and my feedback has disappeared.
Anyone know what this means? Thank you x
Received this, this morning. Further to the email issued to you on 10 May 2016 with the outcome of your interview for the above role. It has been identified that there was an error on the information sent by the business that has effected some candidate’s interview scores. This means that some scores have uploaded incorrectly and the overall outcome of the interview may be incorrect. As a result we have requested the business to review all scores and feedback that were previously provided. We have therefore placed your application back on hold while any corrections are made. We will inform you of your correct scores and interview outcome in due course. Please note that the overall score and outcome of your interview may change as a result of these amendments. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and would like to thank you in advance for your patience in resolving this situation.
I was on reserve for cheshire, score 7665. So I suppose it could mean it could down or up? The waiting game now?
Original post by Rach173
My status has gone from in reserve to application being reviewed and my feedback has disappeared.

Received this, this morning. Further to the email issued to you on 10 May 2016 with the outcome of your interview for the above role. It has been identified that there was an error on the information sent by the business that has effected some candidate’s interview scores. This means that some scores have uploaded incorrectly and the overall outcome of the interview may be incorrect. As a result we have requested the business to review all scores and feedback that were previously provided. We have therefore placed your application back on hold while any corrections are made. We will inform you of your correct scores and interview outcome in due course. Please note that the overall score and outcome of your interview may change as a result of these amendments. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and would like to thank you in advance for your patience in resolving this situation.
Original post by Rach173

What area are you ?
lol same with mine guess we may not have jobs after all... i only scored a 6675 (i thought atleast).... hopefully its enough !
Reply 269
I'm in Cheshire looks like the waiting game is back on x
Original post by Rach173
I'm in Cheshire looks like the waiting game is back on x

Hi Rach, what was your original score. Where in Cheshire did you interview and what locations have you chosen?
any update?
For Manchester folks: I have just spoken to HR on the phone and they basically said that the scores shouldn't be affected too much and not to worry about it, and also that we should find out either by today or tomorrow on what is happening.
(edited 7 years ago)
Thank you for letting us know markymark1992
I got 7777. I was surprised to be honest. They gave me a provisional offer. Does anyone know how long the checks will take?
Original post by Superflyish24
I got 7777. I was surprised to be honest. They gave me a provisional offer. Does anyone know how long the checks will take?

Awesome score! Good luck with the role.
Reply 276
Original post by Superflyish24

What cluster did you apply for, that's a great score!
Does anyone know the point of the reserve list? Why would they need one? I've emailed to ask my position (6777) by not reply yet!
Original post by BenLadds
What cluster did you apply for, that's a great score!

I applied for London. But haven't been asked to complete a DBS form.
Im on reserve list for London with 5565. Think i have no chance of getting off it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending