The Student Room Group

edexcel IGCSE chemistry 1CR 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Igcse1student
What about the question after this ? About the activation level

Sorry, which question was that? Was it the one about the effect of the catalyst on the heat energy given out?
Anyone have an unofficial mark scheme??
Guys we should try looking up unofficial mark schemes online :smile: If we find anything, we can post here.
Original post by nusquam
The exam was so confusing :frown: Half of the questions I have never even seen before. I'm so jealous of the 1C people right now.

Exactly !!!!!
I wrote solid 2, wb the table with the physical states?

For the second one I wrote aq and s but now I think the answer should be g and s :bricks: (not sure)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nusquam
Guys we should try looking up unofficial mark schemes online :smile: If we find anything, we can post here.

I'll do that too
Original post by Leekaixd
For the second one I wrote aq and s but now I think the answer should be g and s :bricks: (not sure)

The answer to that was g to s :smile:
Original post by Leekaixd

I wrote aq and aq /:
Original post by nusquam
The answer to that was g to s :smile:

What about the one that said sublime and stuff?
Does anyone know any answers to the question about the x in conical flask and how it gets cloudy? Does anyone remember any questions ?
What about the one that said sublime and stuff?

I think sublimation is s to g, but I can't be sure.

Edit: it is - "Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through the intermediate liquid phase."
Original post by nusquam
I think sublimation is s to g, but I can't be sure.

Edit: it is - "Sublimation is the transition of a substance directly from the solid to the gas phase without passing through the intermediate liquid phase."

Makes sense, do you remember any other questions with an answer?
Makes sense, do you remember any other questions with an answer?

I remember questions, yes, but I don't know the correct answers to them.
how about the reasons that the experimental results are getting inaccurate under higher temp?
Original post by nusquam
I remember questions, yes, but I don't know the correct answers to them.

Can you remind me of them? Sorta forgot 🙈
also the question about equilibrium, what will happen on the yield of h2 under high pressure?
Original post by ccchiulam
how about the reasons that the experimental results are getting inaccurate under higher temp?

I wrote because they have a high kinetic energy, hard to measure
also the question about equilibrium, what will happen on the yield of h2 under high pressure?

For the one I wrote it will give a high h2 yield
yess me2 but i found that the no of mol of gas molecules in both forward and back reactions is the same , so i have doubt on it
yess me2 but i found that the no of mol of gas molecules in both forward and back reactions is the same , so i have doubt on it

I should wrote it Favours both forward and backward reactions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending