The Student Room Group

That moment in the exam...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Hamoody
That moment after the exam when your friends are debating whether the answer was 2400 or 2450 and you're silently thinking, "How the f*** did I get 0.08?" :colonhash:

this happened to me today with the chemistry exam with the calculation question :s-smilie::smile:
Reply 41
Ha ha
that was hilarious
Original post by animeamanda1412

nice kpop memes
>tfw when you didn't understand anything at al
Reply 44
when you come late to the exam and everyone starts staring at you when you walk to your seat. :angry:
you've written something on your hand and try to cover it up without looking suspicious :mmm:
When you have no idea what is going on. Just about every exam for me :colondollar:
when the invigilator incorrectly calculates the finish time for the exam, despite it only being 1 hour on from the start time
(edited 7 years ago)
When you stand up after an exam finishes and realise that you've left a giant sweat patch on the seat.
When you have to ask the invigilator for more answer booklets for the third time.
Original post by morgan8002
When you have to ask the invigilator for more answer booklets for the third time.

And everyone stares at you,wondering how much you've written and how you're able to write so much
Original post by TheOtherSide.
When you notice you left a whole page out and there's one minute left...

:bl::bl::bl:
When you realise you can't anwser the foundation level questions and proceed to laugh internally.
When you forget to quote in your source question worth 20 marks... #ASHistory
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TearsInRain
...when you're given the seat no. 69 :sexface: :awesome:

Lucky you, I got 4. :colonhash:
Original post by blissfuleuphoria
when the invigilator incorrectly calculates the finish time for the exam, despite it only being 1 hour on from the start time

:hnn::hnn::hnn::hnn::hnn::hnn:
When you look at the clock and want to kill yourself.
Original post by jambojim97
When it's five minutes from the end and you realise you've accidentally missed a 20 marker essay question!

This was me today, missed 30 marks out of a 90 marks paper
Reply 58
Original post by surina16
when you see a 6 marker based on a topic that you flicked past in the revision guide because you were like "what are the chances of that coming up?" :colonhash:

Spoiler

YES! This was one of the only sections I missed out when revising.
a908198d4f7b10b75071aa4492468465.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest