The Student Room Group

How high can the grade boundaries really be? - GCSE OCR Science

Hey guys, anyone that knows anyone who was done the OCR science exams will know that the exam board have been somewhat 'kind' to us. Everyone seems to have found the exams relatively easy. But this means the grade boundaries will be higher, but how high can they get, any opinions?
Original post by dylansingh99
Hey guys, anyone that knows anyone who was done the OCR science exams will know that the exam board have been somewhat 'kind' to us. Everyone seems to have found the exams relatively easy. But this means the grade boundaries will be higher, but how high can they get, any opinions?

90%
Reply 2
Original post by 1jonam16
90%

You reckon? I thought grade boundaries can only be changed by a few marks a year, my way of saying I hope they're not incredibly high lol
Reply 3
Highly doubt A* would be over 48. I think it'll be 48 for an A* 40 for A and so on - similar to last year's boundaries
OCR 21st century or gateway? 21st century is usually really low, 69% ish for an A* in the papers, but 90% if measured in UMS.
Reply 5
Original post by Rocco123
OCR 21st century or gateway? 21st century is usually really low, 69% ish for an A* in the papers, but 90% if measured in UMS.

Yeah I do 21st century
Reply 6
Original post by ibz.b
Highly doubt A* would be over 48. I think it'll be 48 for an A* 40 for A and so on - similar to last year's boundaries
Oh right I hope so!

Quick Reply

Latest