The Student Room Group

That moment in the exam...

Scroll to see replies

When finish your balance sheet, the numbers don't balance and you've only got 2 minutes left :afraid: (and you're relying on getting most of your marks from this question)
When you're accused of cheating when you never have...
Original post by come-hither
When you're accused of cheating when you never have...

Doesn't sounds good, poor you. :frown: In what way?
Original post by tacha_bacha
Doesn't sounds good, poor you. :frown: In what way?

University level exam :frown: I can PM if you really want to know otherwise someone here will recognize me
Original post by alexdt300
YES! This was one of the only sections I missed out when revising.

this and animal indicators...and they both came up :redface:
Original post by HyruleTenshi
nice kpop memes

haha thank you :tongue:
when theres a tick box question and you have absolutely no idea which one to tick
so you start doing eeny meeny miney mo....

or am i the only one who does tht...? LOL
That feeling when in a 2 hour exam, your brain decides to take a nap the first hour and a half and then slowly starts reviving during the last 15 minutes :mad2:
When someone's phone goes off in the centre of the hall so everyone without a laminated card had to stay behind and have their bags searched. My phone had broken at this time so I didn't bother bringing it so I didn't have a card and the invigilator searched my bag to find my clean change of clothes, including bra and frilly undies, because I was going to stay at my boyfriend's that night. :colonhash:
When you see the question with the most marks and think "oh ****"
That moment in the exam when doges walk near your feet as you sit, and begin licking your shoes, then you realsie you need no polish for them shoes, since doge have perfected them
Original post by come-hither
University level exam :frown: I can PM if you really want to know otherwise someone here will recognize me

Oh... Okay, go on then:smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest