The Student Room Group

girl that knows i love her keeps smiling at me

whenever I see her on the train and go to get off, she stares into my eyes and smiles for like a minute, she also keeps turning around walking to school to smile and look at me and her female friend does as well.
However before when she was friends with her best friend who hated me she just used to ignore me if I tried speaking to her and smiled looking at the floor, she now talks to me by text now she's not friends with the **** girl and I asked her to go for food with me sometime and all she said was "I guess".
Bearing in mind I've said some creepy stuff drunk before and have loved her since January, and had bought her valentines. So she hasn't stopped talking to me like most girls would. She confuses me :/?

Scroll to see replies

You don't know her, therefore you can't "love" her,
You seem to take things far too seriously, she's obviously not interested at all, she was probably just staring at you on the train because you where looking at her, or she just did it out of boredom or something.
Move on.
Also just because your a bit of a creep doesn't mean theres anything wrong with you, you just need to find a girl who loves you back, and don't settle for random girls who aren't interested in you.
Reply 2
Original post by spunky-monkey
You don't know her, therefore you can't "love" her,
You seem to take things far too seriously, she's obviously not interested at all, she was probably just staring at you on the train because you where looking at her, or she just did it out of boredom or something.
Move on.
Also just because your a bit of a creep doesn't mean theres anything wrong with you, you just need to find a girl who loves you back, and don't settle for random girls who aren't interested in you.

I do know her, I used to be friends with her before I fell out with her best friend at the time, no I don't stare at her, not when she's looking anyway..lol but she does stare at me first smiling for periods of time or turns round to stare from a far.

I asked her today, by text because she wanted me to buy her a vape, if I had any chance with her, if she found me attractive, if she could ever be my gf, and she avoids the question, she just replied "oh...then asked if I was coming in tomorrow" she does know I started drinking though so maybe that why?
Reply 3
I love her very much
Creep vibes for some reason :l
Original post by Anonymous
I do know her, I used to be friends with her before I fell out with her best friend at the time, no I don't stare at her, not when she's looking anyway..lol but she does stare at me first smiling for periods of time or turns round to stare from a far.

I asked her today, by text because she wanted me to buy her a vape, if I had any chance with her, if she found me attractive, if she could ever be my gf, and she avoids the question, she just replied "oh...then asked if I was coming in tomorrow" she does know I started drinking though so maybe that why?

I think she likes you as a friend
Reply 6

she avoids the question, she just replied "oh...then asked if I was coming in tomorrow"

Yeah, she isn't interested. Stop creeping on her and move on from this infatuation.
Reply 7
Original post by HFBS
Yeah, she isn't interested. Stop creeping on her and move on from this infatuation.

I have no chance the :/ she used to flirt with me and ask me to meet her when I first met her and became friends with her if that makes any difference.
Reply 8
Original post by GlassyMarbles
I think she likes you as a friend

mmm, I would much rather her be my gf
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Super creepy.
Reply 10
OP, I feel like you're reading way too much into what could just be her being friendly.
mmm, I would much rather her be my gf

Try messaging this girl on Facebook or something and get to know her - the male half of a couple I know was actually in this exact same situation a few months ago and by "sliding into her DMs" (effectively) led to them going out.

Although I don't recommend doing the ****boy things that "sliding into DMs" usually imply, like 20 Questions. Just ask her questions about herself, listen to her problems etc.
Original post by GlassyMarbles
Try messaging this girl on Facebook or something and get to know her - the male half of a couple I know was actually in this exact same situation a few months ago and by "sliding into her DMs" (effectively) led to them going out.

Although I don't recommend doing the ****boy things that "sliding into DMs" usually imply, like 20 Questions. Just ask her questions about herself, listen to her problems etc.

I have her phone number and text her
Original post by markreed
OP, I feel like you're reading way too much into what could just be her being friendly.

Well she don't do it to anyone else and I notice no other girls that do it
I have her phone number and text her

go for it glen coco
whenever I see her on the train and go to get off, she stares into my eyes and smiles for like a minute, she also keeps turning around walking to school to smile and look at me and her female friend does as well.
However before when she was friends with her best friend who hated me she just used to ignore me if I tried speaking to her and smiled looking at the floor, she now talks to me by text now she's not friends with the **** girl and I asked her to go for food with me sometime and all she said was "I guess".
Bearing in mind I've said some creepy stuff drunk before and have loved her since January, and had bought her valentines. So she hasn't stopped talking to me like most girls would. She confuses me :/?

Looks like she has some feelings for you but is either scared or have some issues you may not know about it.

I hope you will get make her realise that you love her and she does back and that you actually get married than just be ing boyfriend and girlfriend. Note: stop drinking.
Looks like she has some feelings for you but is either scared or have some issues you may not know about it.

I hope you will get make her realise that you love her and she does back and that you actually get married than just be ing boyfriend and girlfriend. Note: stop drinking.

Yeah I hope so, someone I know in my year (he was 17 at the time and she was 14) apparently, according to him went out with her, but she denies it, he also said he took her virginity, which I don't believe. However he's a ugly ****er and a right bastard, like he said "you can have her, she's used goods" over facebook and I wanted to punch the **** so badly, but i think if he did then I reckon he abused her. I know she hasn't got a dad as well, and she has had boyfriends but they never last long apparently, she's had like 3 i think
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Cus he sounds like a creep
Just ask her directly like "ey do you like me". If she says anything other than yes, she means no. And ask in person, you'll be able to interpret body Lang that way Eg if u ask and she looks or away or is awkward, she doesn't like u
I do honestly love her and it hurts :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending