The Student Room Group

Latin AS Level

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fizzywaterbottle
I did section 2. For section 1, What were the roman cities doing? And what was the bit in the direct speech? It started with an imperative i think?

The direct speech did start with an imperative, and the cities were yielding to the Romans.
Reply 22
what revision is everyone doing for the lit? how many quotes are people learning?
Original post by adaword
what revision is everyone doing for the lit? how many quotes are people learning?

What are you learning quotes for? The 10 marker? Also if it is for the 10 marker, are you learning the English or Latin
Do we have to put quotes? I got told to refer SPECIFICALLY to sections but no English quotes are really needed?
Reply 25
my teacher told us to learn quotes in Latin and in English from both Ovid and Cicero for the essay question to back up points

Do we have to put quotes? I got told to refer SPECIFICALLY to sections but no English quotes are really needed?

Original post by teenhorrorstory
What are you learning quotes for? The 10 marker? Also if it is for the 10 marker, are you learning the English or Latin

I've been told that there's absolutely no need to quote as long as we can closely paraphrase - so the same as you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending