The Student Room Group

Best universities to study Zoology?

I've recently withdrawn my uni applications due to unforeseen circumstances and I am planning on reapplying next year and probably with a few new uni choices. I feel as though I may have rushed into the few I did pick before thinking much about it. I have already googled this same question and the answers are so varied and not as informative as I'd like...

So I'm asking anybody who may have first hand experience studying Zoology or may have heard from other people, where are the best places to study Zoology? (In terms of a good course structure, good field trip experiences, style of teaching, facilities etc. Also the university experience as a whole, I plan to sort out visiting some universities once I get a better idea as to where to look)
Have a look at which unis offer the course and then do some research around the things that are important to you. No one on here can tell you which uni is best for you.
Original post by alleycat393
Have a look at which unis offer the course and then do some research around the things that are important to you. No one on here can tell you which uni is best for you.

This was more so a case of hearing people's honest opinions of their university for this particular course. I spent most of last year doing my own research and I still wasn't 100% satisfied that I've learnt everything I wanted to know. I just want opinions other than objective facts.
Original post by Nicoley-oley
This was more so a case of hearing people's honest opinions of their university for this particular course. I spent most of last year doing my own research and I still wasn't 100% satisfied that I've learnt everything I wanted to know. I just want opinions other than objective facts.

All I'm saying is don't base your decision on what other people especially strangers are telling you. It's fine to seek out opinions but only you know what's important and best for you in terms of uni. Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending