The Student Room Group

Edexcel igcse ict practical summer 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by STUDENTATOOL
Its the truth, everyone is your enemy, even your closest friend. These GCSE's prove to not trust anyone.

Ahaha I agree with you there mate!!!

But if you think about - If your getting a 60 and an A starts at 60 you get an A
But if your getting a 60 and somebody copies off of you they'll probably get around a 60 too grade boundaries are gonna still be at 60. It won't change the grade boundaries just the number of students that a get an A with you
Original post by adnankaize
Lol you guys are really selfish, I did my ICT paper last year and got an A. And last year, everyone who did it early told us what came. Guess what, grade boundaries didn't go high, in fact it went low, form 87 for A* to 81. Telling what comes isn't going to cause some huge difference in the grade boundaries, 1 or 2 marks by max. Just happy that there weren't a lot of people like you guys last year

Oh hey, Adnan! Lol, ikr! Been straining myself trying to find out but these guys are super-selfish!
Mine is starting in just over an hour 😳😳😳
Very easy exam I thought. But what the heck was that image of Martin? Why did they choose the ugliest photo possible?
Here you go
Study
spread sheet
power point
Word processing (no poster)
Making a logo
Data base
Original post by chelsea1465
Here you go
Study
spread sheet
power point
Word processing (no poster)
Making a logo
Data base

The only hard part in the ICT practical which i found was the "If" formula in the spreadsheet task. I did it my answer was correct. Those who are giving the exam tomorrow do learn the if formula.
Those who have the data files from that open the picture which has some homes with a yellow box. That u have to remove a Pole and crop the picture such that the empty road below can't be seen and the picture should be rectangular and beautiful.
Database is easy dont worry but do revise the criteria.
Master ur skills in presentation as u will have to make it beautiful and presentable.
The paper is really easy dont worry u all will hace a good time.
Can I have more hints please?
Thank u
Can I have the qp?
THnq very much
did u guys have publisher?
Original post by Ahmed3651998
The only hard part in the ICT practical which i found was the "If" formula in the spreadsheet task. I did it my answer was correct. Those who are giving the exam tomorrow do learn the if formula.
Those who have the data files from that open the picture which has some homes with a yellow box. That u have to remove a Pole and crop the picture such that the empty road below can't be seen and the picture should be rectangular and beautiful.
Database is easy dont worry but do revise the criteria.
Master ur skills in presentation as u will have to make it beautiful and presentable.
The paper is really easy dont worry u all will hace a good time.

did publisher come? and what was the logo designing about ?
we had our paper today (19 may). I guess many schools are planning to have it towards next week. Paper was pretty ok.
Reply 72
Original post by Shaudi
I mean we'd be a small group of ppl m we wouldnt technically ruin the boundaries as it considers everyone and so avg wouldnt change cuz 10 ppl knew... BUT I'm not here to start an angry heated discussion cuz I'm doing the paper on the 19th and I have an alibi 😂 but seriously just saying it wouldnt make a huge difference and no im not saying any of you are selfish, cause I'd do the same thing, if I were you...
Have a lovely day and good luck to all ❤️

Posted from TSR Mobile

So man I am going to do it on the 20tg can u please help me ??
Reply 73
Original post by Saaquib Merchant
Dude what's coming for the paper i am sitting for my paper on 18th

So what came i am sitting it on the 20 th
Reply 74
Original post by STUDENTATOOL
Mine is starting in just over an hour 😳😳😳

So what came in it
Reply 75
Original post by slightly_edited
we had our paper today (19 may). I guess many schools are planning to have it towards next week. Paper was pretty ok.

Can u please help me and tell me what came in the paper I am sitting it tomorrow tgnx in advance
Original post by slightly_edited

we are having our paper tomoro. did u get publisher
No publisher guys!
whts the word processing thingy ?
Original post by mossy950
No publisher guys!

thnqq :smile:
and how was the word processing. what was it about?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending