The Student Room Group

Easiest/Hardest exam board (for A Levels)????

I'm picking Biology, Chemistry, ICT and Business for my subjects and I was just looking at the exam boards to see what books to buy and it came across my mind - which exam board is the easiest/hardest? For GCSE, I've only done mainly AQA and Edexcel (CIE for English). So, in your opinion, what's easiest/hardest exam boards? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Perfection Ace
I'm picking Biology, Chemistry, ICT and Business for my subjects and I was just looking at the exam boards to see what books to buy and it came across my mind - which exam board is the easiest/hardest? For GCSE, I've only done mainly AQA and Edexcel (CIE for English). So, in your opinion, what's easiest/hardest exam boards? :smile:

In my opinion ,CIE is the hardest board, following it would be AQA, and the easiest one out of all three would be EDEXCEL somehow :tongue: although none are exactly easy.. hope your decision works out! :smile:
Original post by mirahan
In my opinion ,CIE is the hardest board, following it would be AQA, and the easiest one out of all three would be EDEXCEL somehow :tongue: although none are exactly easy.. hope your decision works out! :smile:

Ahh cool! Thank you!! :smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest