The Student Room Group

am i allowed to draw diagrams in pencil?

hi guys ok so for bio & chem i did everything in pen just in case. but i do geog edexcel gcse and we draw so many diagrams in that. should i draw in pencil or pen? & what about for physics (igcse edexcel) if they want me to draw like line of reflection then do i do it in pen or pencil? thanks xxx
Yes you should draw diagrams in pencil. I am currently doing GCSEs and at the beginning of each exam the invigilator says write in black biro or ink and use pencil for diagrams.
Reply 2
Original post by niv1234
Yes you should draw diagrams in pencil. I am currently doing GCSEs and at the beginning of each exam the invigilator says write in black biro or ink and use pencil for diagrams.

ok thanku, will i lose marks if i did the graphs in bio & chem with pen?
Original post by gameofno
ok thanku, will i lose marks if i did the graphs in bio & chem with pen?

I don't know exactly but I don't think so as long as it isn't smudged or anything. I think you should ask someone at your school tomorrow
Reply 4
Original post by niv1234
I don't know exactly but I don't think so as long as it isn't smudged or anything. I think you should ask someone at your school tomorrow

we don't have school on friday. but it didnt smudge cause i did it in biro x
i think you can do it in either. i did my chemistry exams today but i was panicking in case it wouldnt show up? it was clearly visible but i didnt conscientiously press hard or anything
you will loses marks if diagrams or sketches are in pen no matter what the kind it is though most time they do provide you with a pencil if needed

Quick Reply

Latest