The Student Room Group

AQA German AS 2016 Thread

Scroll to see replies

On the question with the computer guy, what were the three things that he helped people with? I had to make up two of them :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KTaghizada
It was definitely harder than previous papers. Does anyone know who the guy got first conputer from ?

eine Bekannte its basically an acquaintance:smile:
Original post by KTaghizada
In the first question, where it asked about surprising things about friendship, what was that about siblings ?

saying that many german people find friends are worth more than siblings
Reply 23
How did everyone find the AS AQA german paper today? Praise the lord for the Urlaub essay even though no I am remembering all my mistakes...unofficial Mark schemes anyone??
Original post by Jesskr
How did everyone find the AS AQA german paper today? Praise the lord for the Urlaub essay even though no I am remembering all my mistakes...unofficial Mark schemes anyone??

I quite liked it on the whole, although I really wanted an essay question on marriage, health or internet :frown: But the urlaub one was far nicer than the others!!

Thought the grammar was largely harder than it has been on previous papers though.
Hated it, I've always hated holidays so I really didn't want it to come up on Essay.

Thought then I'd try fashion and saw how ****ing weird a question it was.

So stuck with shitty TV and family life my God i hated the essay qs im fairly sure ive done awful.
Reply 26
Original post by georgia0319
I quite liked it on the whole, although I really wanted an essay question on marriage, health or internet :frown: But the urlaub one was far nicer than the others!!

Thought the grammar was largely harder than it has been on previous papers though.

Yes the grammar was hard...I don't know why but for the verb ones I was putting "mussten" and "hatten" is that completely wrong probably :frown:
Original post by Inexorably
Hated it, I've always hated holidays so I really didn't want it to come up on Essay.

So stuck with shitty TV and family life my God i hated the essay qs im fairly sure ive done awful.

Yeah I was the same, hardly learnt anything for holidays, but the other questions were just so specific that I knew there was not a chance they could be bullshat :biggrin:
Reply 28
Original post by Inexorably

Aw I'm sure have done well! I found it hard but I never really know what to make of it...sometimes I do an exercise and I'm like yep nailed it. but then I get 2. So I'm really scared for results:frown::frown:
Original post by Jesskr
Yes the grammar was hard...I don't know why but for the verb ones I was putting "mussten" and "hatten" is that completely wrong probably :frown:

I think I put that too
Reply 30
oh good!
Original post by Jesskr
oh good!

How did you find it overall?
Did your oral go OK? What cards did you get?
Reply 32
The oral went okay I think!
I did the friendship card, with all the different aspects of friendship, and questions such as how is friendship different to marriage etc
What about you? How did it go?
Original post by Jesskr
The oral went okay I think!
I did the friendship card, with all the different aspects of friendship, and questions such as how is friendship different to marriage etc
What about you? How did it go?

That's good! I didn't get that one, sounds pretty nice though.
I did one on online shopping, talking about advantages and disadvantages basically, think it went quite well, had one total blank that lasted for about 5 secs though :colondollar: felt like minutes!
Reply 34
Ah that sounds nice and don't worry about the blank...I do french as well and in that oral exam I kept having false starts and pausing ekkkkk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending