The Student Room Group

Has Enzo arrived yet?

A cat that travelled 600 miles and managed to find the right house. Very believable Exdexcel
Original post by sw20defender
A cat that travelled 600 miles and managed to find the right house. Very believable Exdexcel

I laughed so much.
I came out of the exam talking about Enzo in French.

How did you find both papers?
The Reading was pretty easy but I found the listening difficult. But never having to do French again is always a positive
how about u?
Reply 4
Enzo you brilliant Cat. You made my day.

I guess they tried to trick us with the whole 'Cat found his own way home' scenario, but it didn't work on me! Thank God (or Enzo the flamin' cat) I didn't doubt myself!

Listening though. :frown:
Reply 5
Stupid cat...I guessed like four of the last questions. Overall it was good paper though.

Listening was odd
I didn't find the listening too bad.
There were 2 questions where I didn't hear everything, but I thought everything else was fine...
I really need A*s in both or I'll get a C overall :s-smilie::s-smilie:
Original post by sw20defender

So he did walk from Bordeaux to Paris??? Or did I read that part wrong?
Original post by Ara8311a
So he did walk from Bordeaux to Paris??? Or did I read that part wrong?

Je pense que oui -
They stayed at the grandparents just before they moved, and that night, Enzo disappeared so they had to leave without him and it was "affreux". Then he turns up a month later, after walking 600km to Paris from Bordeaux...

So yeah - you read it right.

It's a GCSE exam - anything is possible.
Original post by iwishicouldfly14
Je pense que oui -
They stayed at the grandparents just before they moved, and that night, Enzo disappeared so they had to leave without him and it was "affreux". Then he turns up a month later, after walking 600km to Paris from Bordeaux...

So yeah - you read it right.

It's a GCSE exam - anything is possible.

Its a nice story ... even if c'etait un peu irrealiste. I would refuse to leave without Enzo. :smile: He must be a special cat if he could walk 600km in a month in the right direction and find the right house. :smile:
Its a nice story ... even if c'etait un peu irrealiste. I would refuse to leave without Enzo. :smile: He must be a special cat if he could walk 600km in a month in the right direction and find the right house. :smile:

Or just tres stupide s'il s'est perdu....
Stupide et desespere. - Mais je pense que probablement parce que je déteste les chats :biggrin:

I think most cats would probably be able to do that - not necessarily walk that long a distance without getting run over by a car, but it's probably some weird sort of animal instinct.
Or just tres stupide s'il s'est perdu....
Stupide et desespere. - Mais je pense que probablement parce que je déteste les chats :biggrin:

I think most cats would probably be able to do that - not necessarily walk that long a distance without getting run over by a car, but it's probably some weird sort of animal instinct.

Je prefere les chiens car ils ne sont pas stupid.

I think Edexcel just had a bad day and ran out of ideas... :smile:
Je prefere les chiens car ils ne sont pas stupid.

I think Edexcel just had a bad day and ran out of ideas... :smile:

Je préfère le poisson. Leurs vies sont tellement simples!
When do they ever have proper ideas? :biggrin:
Je préfère le poisson. Leurs vies sont tellement simples!
When do they ever have proper ideas? :biggrin:

J'avais l'habitude d'avoir un poisson mais il est mort... C'est dommage et ce n'etait pas am faute... :smile:

They make exams so never... :wink:
J'avais l'habitude d'avoir un poisson mais il est mort... C'est dommage et ce n'etait pas am faute... :smile:

They make exams so never... :wink:

Qu’il reposent en paix
Qu’il reposent en paix

Merci!!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest