The Student Room Group

AQA MEST 1 section B cross media case study help- 2016!

Scroll to see replies

That paper was a breeze!!
Reply 41
How did everyone find the exam. If anyone knows the correct answers for the exam please let me know
What was the moving image product you watched?
Reply 43
Original post by theaceman
What was the moving image product you watched?

The BBC trailer for scrappers
Reply 44
Everyone watches the same media product if it's part of the same exam board..
Reply 45
Original post by DeluxeAS
Everyone watches the same media product if it's part of the same exam board..

Yeah I know I was just saying how did everyone find it and the answers they put down i am aware everyone watches the same trailer lol
What question did you anwser?
For the media forms question it said just talk about the sequence so does that basically mean everything you see and hear eg sounds lighting, mise en scene etc??
Reply 48
Original post by lilyjacks
For the media forms question it said just talk about the sequence so does that basically mean everything you see and hear eg sounds lighting, mise en scene etc??

Yeah that's what I did I'm pretty sure that's right
Original post by lilyjacks
yeah same and i talked about all the codes and barthes therories
Original post by lrhwaterx
yeah same and i talked about all the codes and barthes therories

Q 5 or 6?? And this is the obly thread I can seem to find on this exam, anyone found any others??😂
Original post by lilyolivia123
Q 5 or 6?? And this is the obly thread I can seem to find on this exam, anyone found any others??😂
i talked about codes and that in the media forms bit in section a and i did question 6 but i have absolutely no idea if i answered it correctly😂😂😂😂 i didnt leave enough time for myself :frown: and same!! im suprised no one else is talking about it
Reply 52
Original post by lrhwaterx
i talked about codes and that in the media forms bit in section a and i did question 6 but i have absolutely no idea if i answered it correctly😂😂😂😂 i didnt leave enough time for myself :frown: and same!! im suprised no one else is talking about it

No I think that's right you can talk about codes and I did question 5
Reply 53
Hi, what was on the AQA AS Media Studies 2016 Exam Paper, if anybody can remember. What were the questions, especially Section B and the Cross-Media Study. I have my mock tomorrow morning. Please reply asap. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending