The Student Room Group

OCR 21st Century Chemistry C1 C2 C3 Thurs 19th May GCSE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnnemarieV
That was a perfect exam
the 6markers were great!
Reply 41
what numbers did you get for the question on the last page??

I got 10,000 and 0.17 times 10 to the power of 7
Original post by Sum Ting
what numbers did you get for the question on the last page??

I got 10,000 and 0.17 times 10 to the power of 7

10,000 and 1.6 x 10^6
I got 10800 and 1.25 times 10 to the power of 6 but apparently that was wrong
Original post by Wisdom2
10,000 and 1.6 x 10^6

I got the same and I know others who did too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by GeorgiaC901
I got the same and I know others who did too.

So did I 😊
Original post by stormblazer999
Alright, but we need to get lots of people to join in so that we can collab all the questions together.

Lets do it. I think we have enough people to make one.
Can somebody make a thread for p1 p2 p3 please !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by princxssema
Can somebody make a thread for p1 p2 p3 please !

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4067103&p=64885023#post64885023

That is for P1-7
Reply 49
What did you guys get in this test??

UMS/Raw mark
I still haven't received my exam result in paper but my teacher called me and told me I lost 14 UMS overall and that's a really high A*. In total I got 386 UMS. Also from what I've heard from my friends, they say there is no raw mark on the exam result. Shouldn't the school give us our raw exam marks too?

P.S I did early entry so i only gave the chemistry exam.
Reply 51
Original post by moa.asim
I still haven't received my exam result in paper but my teacher called me and told me I lost 14 UMS overall and that's a really high A*. In total I got 386 UMS. Also from what I've heard from my friends, they say there is no raw mark on the exam result. Shouldn't the school give us our raw exam marks too?

P.S I did early entry so i only gave the chemistry exam.

That's weird.. My results slip contained a full breakdown of each of the sciences and the UMS i achieved for each one. I got 93 UMS for this test- 50/60

All in all, I got 366
Original post by Sum Ting
That's weird.. My results slip contained a full breakdown of each of the sciences and the UMS i achieved for each one. I got 93 UMS for this test- 50/60

All in all, I got 366

I got 99 UMS on this one! I'm soso pleased, I got an A overall with 356 UMS bc I got 97 UMS on the second exam, but then fluffed the last one, getting a B with a UMS somewhere in the 70s - which I partly blame on my teacher leaving us to learn most of it by ourselves, and mostly due to cramming. But stil over the moon!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by meandegreen
I got 99 UMS on this one! I'm soso pleased, I got an A overall with 356 UMS bc I got 97 UMS on the second exam, but then fluffed the last one, getting a B with a UMS somewhere in the 70s - which I partly blame on my teacher leaving us to learn most of it by ourselves, and mostly due to cramming. But stil over the moon!

Same. For C7 my teacher also left is till the last day so I had to do all the work in the last week after the c456 test and learn from the start. I got really lucky because I wasn't going to learn chromatography and esters part and both of them came up. Pleased with myself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending