The Student Room Group

let's discuss snakes

we're now all going to have a serious discussion about snakes. if you're not here to be serious and seriously discuss serious snakes, you can leave now.

Scroll to see replies

I'm learning about how snake embryos develop. All vertebrates use a cyclically oscillating gene expression system to coordinate the formation of the vertebrae in their spinal columns, but in snakes, the gene's expression oscillates a lot more quickly because they have so many vertebrae to make.
Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAKE
My best friend is a snake
Original post by Dartychu
we're now all going to have a serious discussion about snakes. if you're not here to be serious and seriously discuss serious snakes, you can leave now.

I agree, I don't understand why Fabian Delph is in the England squad either.
Aqa...

Capture2.PNG
smh
Is this going to be a bitching session? I'm up for some ranting
I saw a friend's snake once. It was really long.
Snakes everywhere these days.
Original post by hafsa473
Is this going to be a bitching session? I'm up for some ranting

I saw the snake of my dawg
what kind of snakes like arithmetic ?

Spoiler

Ball pythons are adorable! I never thought a snake could be cute until I saw a scaleless morph of a ball python

I'm surprised no-one's made a paenus joke yet but here goes.

Spoiler

ten minutes into snake and chill and he gives you this look
Original post by Milzime
ten minutes into snake and chill and he gives you this look

you did not just go there
did you just

this thread man s m h
Reply 18
life
Original post by GlassyMarbles
I saw the snake of my dawg

da***