The Student Room Group

let's discuss snakes

Scroll to see replies

The most popular snake right now is the 'i havent revised' snake. This snake claims they dont revise and say theyre gonna wing it. They actually have been revising since mocks.
[video="youtube;Ti4sqG85FU4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4sqG85FU4[/video]
Original post by hafsa473
da***

because a bitch is a female dawg ygm

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 23
fammm <33
Apparently there was a snake in my back garden once :redface:
Original post by iEthan
did you just

this thread man s m h

So cynical lmao
(edited 7 years ago)
Now that it's exam season, people are even more snakey than usual. They come in with proper colourful notes and don't even let you have a look smh
*fact: slow worms are not snakes*
Original post by Serine Soul
Now that it's exam season, people are even more snakey than usual. They come in with proper colourful notes and don't even let you have a look smh

Trust me, and you ask ppl who have made notes on word and they say something like 'i didnt save it' smh
Original post by lolatmaths
The most popular snake right now is the 'i havent revised' snake. This snake claims they dont revise and say theyre gonna wing it. They actually have been revising since mocks.

Have been revising since year 6 tbh
Trust me, and you ask ppl who have made notes on word and they say something like 'i didnt save it' smh

Lol those are the worst. Like allow it fam, I know you just want me to fail so grade boundaries are lowered
Original post by GlassyMarbles
because a bitch is a female dawg ygm

Spoiler

It was the worst.

Usually ironically those are the ones who do badly in my school. Karma is always great
Original post by hafsa473
It was the worst.

love you too
So cynical lmao

:tong:

Lol those are the worst. Like allow it fam, I know you just want me to fail so grade boundaries are lowered

😂😂😂 Lmaoooo theyre so stingey
Original post by iEthan
:tong:

This is a serious topic. Snakes are everywhere, you just havent spotted any.
This is a serious topic. Snakes are everywhere, you just havent spotted any.

As a Chat mod, trust me. I've seen more snakes than you could fill a shopping trolley with.
No way 😂😂😂 thats rudeee they probably go home and study til 2am/ already covered the spec 3 x over
Original post by iEthan
As a Chat mod, trust me. I've seen more snakes than you could fill a shopping trolley with.

What do you mean? What do these snakes do?
What do you mean? What do these snakes do?

Now, that I cannot disclose :shh: :giggle:

Quick Reply

Latest