The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS German Unit 2 Thursday 19th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ImagineCats
Listening was fine, but the first 2 on the reading made me want to cry :frown: and my writing was too simple, I used so much GCSE vocab and wrote worse than my A grade writings last year. Not good at all :frown: :frown: Praying my speaking lifts the grade to a C

for the first reading question who did you put for 'there's less pressure to dress fashionably' and 'they come together because they dress the same'
Original post by gcsestudent123
for the first reading question who did you put for 'there's less pressure to dress fashionably' and 'they come together because they dress the same'

Dont remember the names, but I put different people I think. That was such a hard question!

Girl beginning with K for they come together i remember she said clique and passen, and whoever spoke for the uniform I think Wilheim? argh forgot sorry
Original post by Dreamsneverend15
I found it quite hard and I'm native so :frown: the question about Austria was the worst..I couldn't remember the English words e.g. for Lavine even though I knew what it meant

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guessed Lavine was blizzard :/
Original post by thestickystickma
I guessed Lavine was blizzard :/

It's avalanche in English which I've never heard before 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dreamsneverend15
It's avalanche in English which I've never heard before 😒

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, everyone else got that >:frown: I really messed up that question, I got 1/5 on that. Hopefully my writing will be good enough. We went through the listening and I got 80%, so that will be helpful. And I'm sure my speaking will bring that up.
Hey
I did german AS last week as well.
I also found myself feeling a bit tight with the word limit and having to go back to cut down. But I managed to ask 3 questions for the last bullet point, The listening on the whole was good but the reading put me off, especially the austrian one. I didn't know what Lawine meant so I just put snow storm as well. Don't know if they'll give me the mark??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending