The Student Room Group

AQA - GCSE Law

How did you do?

For an A grade (which is what I want) you need roughly 140-150 marks according to previous years boundaries.
Honestly, I'm really not sure xD it wasn't too bad I don't think and I think I'm the only one who prefers the second test. Though I don't want to be too confident just in case! and I thought you need 160 UMS for an A??
Original post by TheNerdxP
Honestly, I'm really not sure xD it wasn't too bad I don't think and I think I'm the only one who prefers the second test. Though I don't want to be too confident just in case! and I thought you need 160 UMS for an A??

did you do the criminal question ? how'd you find it?
Original post by popeye123
did you do the criminal question ? how'd you find it?

Yeah I did Criminal and Civil :smile: I think I did okay but I don't want to act too confident? Though there was burglary question that I couldn't think of a case for so I just put a Theft case xD I don't think I did as well in Unit 1 unlike everyone else though so hopefully it'll drag the grade up? What about you?
Was I the only one who's teacher did not know about the 2014 intestacy rules changes.
Original post by David Trollope
Was I the only one who's teacher did not know about the 2014 intestacy rules changes.

I think the exam boards usually allow a period of grace and still give marks for outdated law for upto two/three years. Should be ok.
Original post by popeye123
I think the exam boards usually allow a period of grace and still give marks for outdated law for upto two/three years. Should be ok.
Thanks, I hope so but three questions were based on the changes.
I think it went really well. Our school do Civil and Criminal and I managed to fill almost every question with relevant laws and cases so hopefully I have got at least in A. I thought that the civil one was quite simple but the criminal one a bit more difficult due to the boundaries between ABH and GBH S20 to GBH S18.

Quick Reply

Latest