The Student Room Group

chemistry edexcel 2016 exam

What answers did everyone get?
messed up that last 6 marker
I failed this, I know it already..... :angry:
I think it went really well, absolute dream of a paper up until the last 6 marker but I think I did alright in that still! want to praise the gods of Edexcel for such nice papers so far and hoping it won't change with physics
I thought it was pretty hard! I know I made loads of really stupid mistakes
Reply 5
Original post by chrlhyms

same i think everyone i talked to was dying due to that question. tbh im dying wishing the grade boundaries are good:redface:
Original post by Chinkyfar
same i think everyone i talked to was dying due to that question. tbh im dying wishing the grade boundaries are good:redface:

Thank god it wasn't just me, everyone i had spoken to revised it the last minute and i was so annoyed, hope i didn't loose that much and still got my A* :frown:
Reply 7
Thank god it wasn't just me, everyone i had spoken to revised it the last minute and i was so annoyed, hope i didn't loose that much and still got my A* :frown:

what answers did you get for the other six mark
Wasn't the last 6 marker the supply and demand and porous pot question?
Reply 9
Original post by nimrakareem12
Wasn't the last 6 marker the supply and demand and porous pot question?

No this was an edexcel exam and the last one was about an experiment that you had to describe in a school laboratory on crude oil
Original post by Chinkyfar
No this was an edexcel exam and the last one was about an experiment that you had to describe in a school laboratory on crude oil

Yeah that was the first part to the six mark question of the cracking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending