The Student Room Group

Teacher jailed for 12 months for sex with 16 y.o. pupil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599297/Married-geography-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-pupil-car-six-month-affair-started-propositioned-giving-lift-home.html

12 months for sexually abusing a child and destroying his life? Unbelievable.... I hope the poor boy can recover from this horrific experience. :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Erebor
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599297/Married-geography-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-pupil-car-six-month-affair-started-propositioned-giving-lift-home.html

12 months for sexually abusing a child and destroying his life? Unbelievable.... I hope the poor boy can recover from this horrific experience. :frown:

holy ****. I think the victim was on TSR!

found the thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64758687&highlight=
Reply 2
Original post by Erebor

I hope the boy recovers from his ordeal.

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by Erebor

Yeah, a 16 year old guy having sex with an attractive woman; it must have been hell - we all know how much those 16 year old's despise sex after all.
I'm sure I read this weeks ago, but it has todays date. When did this happen?
Reply 5
This patriarchy is working really well when a man in a similar situation gets A lot longer.
Batty teacher
You know what's funny? When I see people complaining (mostly men) about when a woman doesn't get a long enough sentence in comparison to a man. Yet when these cases do come around, who are the ones making a joke of it and essentially saying the male victim was "lucky" and so on? Men. It's all so very hypocritical :s-smilie:
Reply 8
Original post by Novascope
You know what's funny? When I see people complaining (mostly men) about when a woman doesn't get a long enough sentence in comparison to a man. Yet when these cases do come around, who are the ones making a joke of it and essentially saying the male victim was "lucky" and so on? Men. It's all so very hypocritical :s-smilie:

You find women getting shorter sentences funny, do you believe in equality?

It's not hypocritical it is stupid but not completely opposing unlike we want equality then attacking men saying that same thing when women are privileged
Reply 9
Poor boy:

Original post by joecphillips
You find women getting shorter sentences funny, do you believe in equality?

It's not hypocritical it is stupid but not completely opposing unlike we want equality then attacking men saying that same thing when women are privileged

"You know what's funny" is a simple saying. Not in the literal term of 'haha I find that humours'. It's just bascially another way of saying you find something ironic or whatever. So cheers, and I do believe in equality.

It is hypocritical. How can you expect something so serious to change, but then laugh at it like it's nothing?
Reply 11
"You know what's funny" is a simple saying. Not in the literal term of 'haha I find that humours'. It's just bascially another way of saying you find something ironic or whatever. So cheers, and I do believe in equality.

It is hypocritical. How can you expect something so serious to change, but then laugh at it like it's nothing?

If you believe in equality then you should be attacking the sentence the courts give instead of men
Original post by Josb
Poor boy:

we need pics of the boy as well to accurately judge the situation
Original post by joecphillips
If you believe in equality then you should be attacking the sentence the courts give instead of men

Lol wth why are you coming at me? Why are you assuming I'm not angry at the courts? Am I not allowed to just focus on one thing at a time? Jeez.
Reply 14
Such bs, it's pretty obvious it's because she was a women and the victim was a boy. Look at any stories with the genders reversed and you'll see the difference. Also look at any story where both the perpetrator and victim are males and it'll be lower than a male prepetrator and a female victim. Women are known to get much lower sentences than men but hey, it must be the patriarchy oppressing them.
Reply 15
Lol wth why are you coming at me? Why are you assuming I'm not angry at the courts? Am I not allowed to just focus on one thing at a time? Jeez.

You came here and immediately attacked men instead of the problem with the courts
Reply 16
Original post by StrangeBanana
we need pics of the boy as well to accurately judge the situation

We also need the naked pictures she sent him.
12 month's, Is that all????? I swear other people get longer than that!
Original post by Josb
Poor boy:

Dam man.
If he loved her then why would he tell his mom lol.
Original post by Josb
We also need the naked pictures she sent him.

I second this. We need all the (visual) information we can get to assess the situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending