The Student Room Group

My 18 year old brother shares a room with me and....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
We both got single beds and he does it like 3 or 4 times a day.

I just hear it and it haunts me the sound is just so bad "Fap Fap Fap" That's all you hear for like 40 mins a day.

I know he is doing it because of the sounds he makes and the expressions on his face.

lmao why are you watching him while he masturbates
technically yes but as long as you delete the evidence and don't distribute it publicly you should have no issue

Well, Thinking about it if it's illegal then it's a no no.

Also It could go either way showing my parents such a video. (Me getting told off & my bro continuing with it)
Original post by Infamous*
lmao why are you watching him while he masturbates

I don't (He does it under bed covers) also it's mostly the sound that disturbs me.
Then tell them to get you another room or move your brother into another room.

My house only has 2 bed rooms (Parents in one) (Me and my bro in other) So I don't really have any other room to go.
Its just an element of nature, I wouldn't focus on it literally - just try and ignore it think of something different. Its only a problem because you're thinking about it to become a problem
I'm 16 and My brother who shares a room with me is disgusting, he jerks off while I am in the room and when I tell my parents they say "I don't believe you"

What do I do?

My brother does not care if I am in the room or not and if I ask him to stop he just continues...

How inconsiderate interrupting him mid way through.
Its just an element of nature, I wouldn't focus on it literally - just try and ignore it think of something different. Its only a problem because you're thinking about it to become a problem

The sound is just cringe worthy & sometimes I hear him make groaning sounds.

These sounds go on for like 40+ mins a day in total, and i'm sure you can see the annoyance in that.
I don't (He does it under bed covers) also it's mostly the sound that disturbs me.

lol and yet you can still see his facial expressions, are you sure you're not in the same bed :rofl:
Original post by JamesN88
How inconsiderate interrupting him mid way through.

He honestly does not care if I am in the room with him.

And I usually only ask him when the noises start.
Original post by Infamous*
lol and yet you can still see his facial expressions, are you sure you're not in the same bed :rofl:

He has his head poking out the top of the covers.
My house only has 2 bed rooms (Parents in one) (Me and my bro in other) So I don't really have any other room to go.

Pay for the chastity belt in cash or anon transfer so it doesn't come up on your bank slip

<Serious answer: Like someone else said either video or record him in secret or ring up Childline, I'm pretty sure no 16 year old should be subjected to that>

In fact I'm 90% sure your living situation is illegal.

Otherwise sleep on the sofa?
Reply 32
technically yes but as long as you delete the evidence and don't distribute it publicly you should have no issue

"Delete the evidence" You have far too much experience, my friend. Far too much.
I'm 16 and My brother who shares a room with me is disgusting, he jerks off while I am in the room and when I tell my parents they say "I don't believe you"

What do I do?

My brother does not care if I am in the room or not and if I ask him to stop he just continues...

This is 100% fake. The way you are replying to people it's like you kind of enjoy it.

You are secretly 40 years old.
Reply 34
Do the same thing on his bed to show dominance.
He honestly does not care if I am in the room with him.

And I usually only ask him when the noises start.

Wtf that's rough, if he's that desperate can't he do it in the shower instead?

You should start sleeping in the living room for a few nights and see how your parents react to it.
Pay for the chastity belt in cash or anon transfer so it doesn't come up on your bank slip

<Serious answer: Like someone else said either video or record him in secret or ring up Childline, I'm pretty sure no 16 year old should be subjected to that>

In fact I'm 90% sure your living situation is illegal.

Otherwise sleep on the sofa?

I don't think faping is illegal.

And if I video him, my parents could just ground me for like 2 months for recording such disgusting stuff.
The sound is just cringe worthy & sometimes I hear him make groaning sounds.

These sounds go on for like 40+ mins a day in total, and i'm sure you can see the annoyance in that.

Well its supposed to be pleasurable - can you not put headphones in, go out or into another room? Surely there must be a way around it if it honestly bothers you that much?Again, I reiterate masturbating really isnt a big deal, try and focus on whatever you're doing whilst you're in the room with him maybe
hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahaha
He has his head poking out the top of the covers.

break his hands

Quick Reply

Latest