The Student Room Group

Things that Annoy You

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fiduciam
*People who send me cringey winks.

Spoiler

Sorry I had to let it out somehow man. :lol:

I can only tell people I'm open enough with (that it pisses me off), like when others do it - I just have to accept it, go home and boil my face or whatever. :cry:

How tf was that cringy? :hmmm:

People who never charge their phone has to be one as well :yes:
Reply 21
*People who send me cringey winks.

Spoiler

Sorry I had to let it out somehow man. :lol:

I can only tell people I'm open enough with (that it pisses me off), like when others do it - I just have to accept it, go home and boil my face or whatever. :cry:

*Accidentally forgets to turn light off*

Fiduciam:

:afraid:
When people aren't nice to others for no apparent reason :redface:
Well my earring piece got stuck in my ear lobe. It really hurt , so yeah that annoyed me because it took forever to get out. :frown:
Original post by Indeterminate
When people aren't nice to others for no apparent reason :redface:

Agreed :hugs:
and when people think they can be horrible to others they don't even know just because they look a certain way :yy:
Original post by CoolCavy
Agreed :hugs:
and when people think they can be horrible to others they don't even know just because they look a certain way :yy:

Agreed :yep:

Kind words are like verbal hugs :h:
Original post by Indeterminate
Agreed

Kind words are like verbal hugs :h:

Awww that is so cute :hugs:
agreed because a kind word can make someone's day and it doesn't cost anything at all, similarly an insult is like a verbal punch that can ruin someone's day :s-smilie:
That one guy who claims he hasn't revised for the exam but we all know he's aced it
People who don't stop sniffing and when you offer them a tissue they still say no smh
Original post by KoreanSpammer
How tf was that cringy? :hmmm:

People who never charge their phone has to be one as well :yes:

LMAO :rofl:
About time you said something funny. :hmmm:

Does this mean you're listing your stuff?

How about people who delay stuff till the next day, and those people that don't answer questions, do they annoy you too?

Original post by Zuki
*Accidentally forgets to turn light off*

Fiduciam:

:afraid:

LOOOOOOL ffsss :rofl: :rofl: dead @ the gif. :toofunny:
Original post by CoolCavy
Awww that is so cute :hugs:
agreed because a kind word can make someone's day and it doesn't cost anything at all, similarly an insult is like a verbal punch that can ruin someone's day :s-smilie:

Haha thanks :hugs:

And I completely agree :yes:
Ooooh I get super annoyed if you snatch something from my hand without my permission or without a warning. Especially books or my phone.......it just drives me mad
Reply 32
That when I finish a book the hardest thing in the world for me to do becomes finding a new book to read.
LMAO :rofl:
About time you said something funny. :hmmm:

Does this mean you're listing your stuff?

How about people who delay stuff till the next day, and those people that don't answer questions, do they annoy you too?

LOOOOOOL ffsss :rofl: :rofl: dead @ the gif. :toofunny:

And people who never initiate conversations is another. It's like, shall I just not bother then :colonhash:
When people ask about a show I'm in the middle of watching and distract me
Being woken up
When people crack their bones
When muscular guys have girly voices
When people sneeze loudly
When people fart in my bed ( ex bf)
When you think people are your friends and then they indirectly tell you they're not despite all the things you done for them, and the time you known them. You can invite those people to your party and they flat out tell they're not going and reject the invitation.

When people start singing out of nowhere and thinks its acceptable.

When people think its a great idea to force unnecessary change on the entire population that no one wants and think themselves nothing can go wrong to please the minority. Check out the transgender law that allows any so called transgender access to bathrooms, lockerooms, and gender specific areas/laws without a diagnosis needed from a doctor in the usa. Its not like anything can go wrong, right? Just grown men using the girl's lockerooms.

When people yell at me over nothing or a minor mistake. Then I get annoyed and yell back at them.

When I explain technical things to people multiple times and they never seem to get it after 5 times showing them how to do something.
When they don't stop coming
:moon: first thing after I get a job, I'm getting a 3DS and playing it again. :woo:

And you like TBBT as well. :woo: this is awesome.
Original post by GlassyMarbles
Feel free to share and/or rant!

Mine (a select few from a long list):
- People who slurp loudly
- People who chew loudly
- The skin on the top of milk
- People who open your message and then don't reply
- Vehicles that honk at you
- People who walk slowly in front of you
- Girls who are usually nice to you but then show you up in front of guys
- People who litter
- People who smoke

When people ask what annoys me...
Mhm, he is doing well for himself :tongue: the phone calls were really funny. :toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest