The Student Room Group

One year without sex

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samina_ay
Have you watched the angry bird movie yet?

not yet I'll watch it after I finish uni
1.5 years without sex.... My hand if my best friend. :frown:
Original post by Angry Bird
not yet I'll watch it after I finish uni

It's so good lol. Good luck with whatever you've got left to do for this academic year at uni :redface:
Original post by Katty3
Ever thought you could be asexual? That means never feeling sexual attraction to anyone. Lots of us don't want sex or are indifferent to it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont really use labels they are a waste of time. I used to have a lot of sex and i still find men attractive & nice to look at. but since i was raped by a gang of men i have not had any sexual desire
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
I dont really use labels they are a waste of time. i used to have alot of sex and i still find men attractive & nice to look at. but since i was raped by a gang of men i have not had any sexual desire

Hence why the punishment for rape should be much more severe. They deprive someone of so much and affect the life of the victim forever.

Anyway, sorry to digress from the thread, and sorry to hear this OP. As far as I am aware this is not uncommon for rape victims. And nothing you should be ashamed of. Though I do hope you meet the right man with whom you can find joy in sex again.
sorry for the doubl post this site is awful on my phone
i'm on 8 months hmmm
I made do without sex for well-nigh twenty years, and can wholeheartedly attest that I was not at all improved for the experience.
It's been about 3 mins.

Spoiler

Sorry, what is even sex? :colonhash:
No sex? Bah! a year isn't too long.

However.... a year for a guy with no sex or masturbation???? Imagine the swollen blue balls!! :lol:
Original post by BrokenLife
Sorry, what is even sex? :colonhash:

Inb4 PMs offering to show you what it is :afraid:
Original post by Biryani007
Inb4 PMs offering to show you what it is :afraid:

Omg nooo :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid::zomg::zomg::zomg:
Original post by WBZ144
You can't just switch off desires, either you're asexual or you have them.

Not really, it's more fluid and less black and white than that. People go through periods where they aren't turned on anymore for lots of reasons.
Original post by _Bright Eyes
Not really, it's more fluid and less black and white than that. People go through periods where they aren't turned on anymore for lots of reasons.

You're right, I just read about what happened to the OP.

When they said it was great to have no desires I was under the impression they were implying that they voluntary got rid of them.
[QUOTE="Anonymous;64975843"]
its OK, don't worry sex is overrated.

I used to have sex with dozens of people had different experiences and at the end i don't think sex is really for me. it's quite freeing now.

u beta male
I am really scared of sex...never had it....as I am not married yet....yes I am a Muslim....I am a girl....and helppppppp.... I don't like the idea.....what am I going to do??????
Reply 37
I am really scared of sex...never had it....as I am not married yet....yes I am a Muslim....I am a girl....and helppppppp.... I don't like the idea.....what am I going to do??????

Never marry and don't have sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katty3
Never marry and don't have sex.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sound advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yo, just gonna be an asexual cat lady with 100 cats.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending