The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zacken
I think he's being sarcastic. :tongue:

I'm such a tool. University will be so fun.
(edited 7 years ago)
Indeed I was lol.knowing me ill **** it up for the bants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
Indeed I was lol.knowing me ill **** it up for the bants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

when you say that do you mean you'll get 99 ums?
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
when you say that do you mean you'll get 99 ums?

Lol na, i will prob get a B or C. I just started learning the module properly yesterday and the exams next wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol na, i will prob get a B or C. I just started learning the module properly yesterday and the exams next wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You never cease to amaze me :lol:
Original post by Student403
You never cease to amaze me :lol:

I always do the bare minimum with something i dnt like haha. Hopefully ill be ok 😂. It only got 2 massive choaters togo. Oh and I havent touched D1-2 either 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always do the bare minimum with something i dnt like haha. Hopefully ill be ok 😂. It only got 2 massive choaters togo. Oh and I havent touched D1-2 either 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

D1 is piss prob D2 the same
Fears grow for missing Cambridge University student, 21

http://dailym.ai/24052dY
Sad, hope he is found.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fears grow for missing Cambridge University student, 21

http://dailym.ai/24052dY
Sad, hope he is found.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's awful. I hope he's found safe
I got an email saying I'll get a pack of work next month (work that, if I get in, I'll be tested on in freshers week)

Not even confirmed that I'm going there and I can feel the high workload radiating from there!
Hold the door...ho the door...hodor...
:cry:
Original post by Serine Soul
I got an email saying I'll get a pack of work next month (work that, if I get in, I'll be tested on in freshers week)

Not even confirmed that I'm going there and I can feel the high workload radiating from there!

That sounds so cool ngl
Original post by Zacken
That sounds so cool ngl

It's around two weeks worth of work. Knowing me, I'll probably start it after results day if meet my offer lol.

I was expecting a completely workfree summer but I guess that won't be the case!

Those Saturday lectures tho :afraid:
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Those Saturday lectures tho :afraid:

Ikr... Goodbye Saturday morning lie ins..

Should've chosen History of Art :cry2:
It's around two weeks worth of work. Knowing me, I'll probably start it after results day if meet my offer lol.

I was expecting a completely workfree summer but I guess that won't be the case!

I think everybody would; imagine doing it before results day and then not getting in... :afraid: there's plenty of time before results day and getting there anywho.

Really? Literally every mathmo I know has plans to self-teach part IA of the tripos during the summer. :rofl:
Original post by Zacken
I think everybody would; imagine doing it before results day and then not getting in... :afraid: there's plenty of time before results day and getting there anywho.

Really? Literally every mathmo I know has plans to self-teach part IA of the tripos during the summer. :rofl:

Christ...

You guys need to calm down! :lol:

Just messing! No doubt the work will be difficult when you get there and it's good to have some prior knowledge :yes:
Christ...

You guys need to calm down! :lol:

Just messing! No doubt the work will be difficult when you get there and it's good to have some prior knowledge :yes:

Ooh, does your college have geek week? Some stalking through old TSR threads reveal that a few colleges (and I think Newnham was there as well) invite their science/maths students up a week earlier than all the rest for a week of geeking about and preliminary lectures and stuffz, I don't know much about it, just the little I've read about on TSR. :excited:

King's doesn't do it, I think. :indiff:
Original post by Zacken
I think everybody would; imagine doing it before results day and then not getting in...

My life summed up - this is exactly the sort of thing I would do :ashamed2:
Original post by Zacken
Ooh, does your college have geek week? Some stalking through old TSR threads reveal that a few colleges (and I think Newnham was there as well) invite their science/maths students up a week earlier than all the rest for a week of geeking about and preliminary lectures and stuffz, I don't know much about it, just the little I've read about on TSR. :excited:

King's doesn't do it, I think. :indiff:

I don't really know :s-smilie: I'll see if I get in

It'd be nice to do that though! Get to know people on your course etc :yes:

You can arrive there early and have a geek week anyway!

Latest

Trending

Trending