The Student Room Group

Boredom with no revision?

After finishing my exams I've been so bored daily... I have applied for jobs and hoping to get one asap before I go back to University in September.

Hoping to make new TSR friends to message!! This will cure my boredom.

What do you do when you're bored?
Reply 1
Original post by urbanlocations
After finishing my exams I've been so bored daily... I have applied for jobs and hoping to get one asap before I go back to University in September.

Gym?
Original post by M14B
Gym?

Hmmmm good point.
Just play some chess or something. That's what I do anyway, unfortunately my brain when bored is unable to keep up with the moves the damn computer comes up with. Damn coding smarter than my useless neurones *sigh*
Original post by M14B
Gym?

Better than weighting around
Original post by Unorganisedaf
Just play some chess or something. That's what I do anyway, unfortunately my brain when bored is unable to keep up with the moves the damn computer comes up with. Damn coding smarter than my useless neurones *sigh*

It's them Java codes bro
Reply 6
learn to code if you don't know how to,
or learn a new language,
or any other useful skill
It's them Java codes bro

Mate you're the bro here if ya get my drift lol and do you know what I don't even know what Java codes are. I seriously need to get out more

I remember being bored after GCSEs. Suddenly got to me that I had months of no schoolwork after 19th June 2015 (Edexcel Triple Physics exam was my last GCSE). I felt like my brain cells just started to slowly die out after a week of no school work/mentally stimulating activity :P
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob

You really need to scale back on those puns.
Original post by Unorganisedaf
Mate you're the bro here if ya get my drift lol and do you know what I don't even know what Java codes are. I seriously need to get out more

Ohh broo I get you m8!!!

Make youtube videos like me. :3
Original post by CrazyFool229
I remember being bored after GCSEs. Suddenly got to me that I had months of no schoolwork after 19th June 2015 (Edexcel Triple Physics exam was my last GCSE). I felt like my brain cells just started to slowly die out after a week of no school work/mentally stimulating activity :P

LOL yeah I feel like I need to do revision.... for next year!!
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You really need to scale back on those puns.

You are hiss-terical, you know that? :tongue:
Ohh broo I get you m8!!!

Yeah man lol gotta know them things bruh. Boredom being solved yet? Haha

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you made me laugh there, good one
You seem like a Workaholic at its finest which is great.

Quick Reply

Latest