The Student Room Group

I hate being in a relationship [Male]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 0to100
Not sure if...a euphemism or...but pegging is...nevermind lol

Oh... you mean... oh :eek4:
Original post by Novellist
I feel physically sick when girls want a relationship with me, I hate the idea of commitment and being close to somebody. When I **** girls I **** them from behind hard and rough I like to spank them pull their hair and talk dirty.

Recently one of the girls I have been hanging out with at uni blew up at me for not wanting to 'make love' she said she feels cheap and used and asked me what we were.

I told her we were done for now and left her flat. She's been texting me trying to get me back but I feel like throwing up instead of seeing her again.

I don't know why I'm like this I feel like I'm never going to have a proper relationship as I can't feel anything intimate apart from being horny.

Go and see your GP and maybe they can refer you to a sex therapist/ counselor as you recognise yourself that your views about relationships arent normal.
Reply 42
Original post by Little Popcorns
Is that why you got loads of rep for your post hmm?

We're all lining up to peg you bebe.

You are not alone :perv:

:lol: sorry not sorry

No don't be sorry, that's made me feel much better... I never knew that's what reps were for but I guess there's loads of people on here who would peg me if that's the case... I never thought anyone would like me but now I feel so loved :love:, it's overwhelming.
Original post by John55
Oh... you mean... oh :eek4:

Lmao wtf did you think I was on about
Original post by 0to100
I've not read or seen 50 shades yet, I've come across much more graphic stuff just on TSr alone after midnite :rolleyes: lol
That's nothing, you should have seen the box before it was taken down :moon:

That said, not sure what the **** this thread is. OP is a **** and thinks that's mitigated by the thought of relationships making him feel "physically sick."

If you're not prepared for a relationship, OP, avoid being in one and stop being a ****.
Original post by Tootles
That's nothing, you should have seen the box before it was taken down :moon:

That said, not sure what the **** this thread is. OP is a **** and thinks that's mitigated by the thought of relationships making him feel "physically sick."

If you're not prepared for a relationship, OP, avoid being in one and stop being a ****.

What box? and I gave up a long time ago on this thread haha
Original post by 0to100
What box? and I gave up a long time ago on this thread haha
The shoutbox :daydreaming:

All sorts of things happened in there. At times it bordered on being 4chan.
Reply 47
Original post by 0to100
Lmao wtf did you think I was on about

Environmental sustainability :colondollar:.
Reply 48
Original post by John55
One day your gonna meet a girl, and she wont let you put her on all fours, she'll pin you to the bed and stick her dildo up your ass and f&ck you so hard you beg for mercy...

When do I meet this woman... :frown: Where??

And do I need to supply the dildo?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by WhatUpF8
When do I meet this woman... :frown: Where??

And do I need to supply the dildo?

All in due time young padawan, it will happen when you least expect...

Not necessarily, but to be on the safe side you should carry one around with you... at ALL times.
Reply 50
Bump
Reply 51
Bump
Reply 52
Bump
Original post by John55
One day your gonna meet a girl, and she wont let you put her on all fours, she'll pin you to the bed and stick her dildo up your ass and f&ck you so hard you beg for mercy...

I see you have met OP's mother
tbh, I think Elsa looks better in red, just my opnion though :smile:.
Spanking part was so unnecessary , troll obs
Reply 56
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I see you have met OP's mother

Yeah...unlike OP
Original post by Tootles
The shoutbox :daydreaming:

All sorts of things happened in there. At times it bordered on being 4chan.

Oh, don't; you're making me even more nostalgic than the first paragraph of this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending