The Student Room Group

Still angry over being cheated on...

My ex gf cheated on me over a year ago and I still feel angry over what happened. She's off being happy with someone else and I'm just stuck being unhappy and lonely a lot of the time. Anyone else been through similar? :frown:
Hiya, ive been through a similiar situation i was with my ex boyfriend for 3 years and he cheated on me with another woman who he worked with i spilt up with him and i was heartbroken and he just didnt seemed phased at all it broke my heart how after 3 years he could just move on and forget me like that, but he proved by doing that he wasnt worth any tears, its hard im now in a new relationship and have been for 10 months and it still bothers me now and i think it always will do mainly because you put your trust into someone you loved or once loved just for them to mess about with it 😏 you just have to tell yourself you was to good for her and you will find someone spon enough who will be worth all you have got 😊 and hopefully you will be able to forget about what she done to you
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
My ex gf cheated on me over a year ago and I still feel angry over what happened. She's off being happy with someone else and I'm just stuck being unhappy and lonely a lot of the time. Anyone else been through similar? :frown:
I've been cheated on, but life's too short to be sat there dwelling on it. Just get on with life, basically.
Yes. I was wallowing for an entire summer.

I then decided to stop being a little bitch.
you need to move on, otherwise she is winning twice over.
i that feeling bro, still pisses me off whenever it pops into my head
worst thing is, is that people i considered friends knew and didn't even think to mention it to me
sluts, gonna slut about
i know that feeling bro, still pisses me off whenever it pops into my head
worst thing is, is that people i considered friends knew and didn't even think to mention it to me
sluts, gonna slut about

fixed
i that feeling bro, still pisses me off whenever it pops into my head
sluts, gonna slut about

same, albeit one did sit down with me to tell me what she saw when I returned to uni halfway through summer (I went back early), she didn't realise I had already found out anyway. Still confused why they hadn't told me earlier, but ohh well.
(edited 7 years ago)
I once dated this guy, for a while-and the entirety of my relationship with him he was sleeping with my best friend. I was completely devastated-I didn't know what to do, yet I still forgave her, but inside I was grieving so much that I felt like I physically wanted to go and strangle her. I forgave her and then she made it official that she was dating my "boyfriend" it was soo heartbreaking, I didn't know what to do at all....but in the end he cheated on her as well..I wouldn't necessarily say that it's equal....but I felt satisfied knowing that she had to go through the same thing as me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending