The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Mental Health Nursing Interview

Hi

I have an interview coming up for Mental Health Nursing, can anyone advise me as to what to expect and how I can best prepare.

Thanks
:smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Sky229
Hi

I have an interview coming up for Mental Health Nursing, can anyone advise me as to what to expect and how I can best prepare.

Thanks
:smile:

Hello Sky how did your interviews go?
London
Reply 2
Hi GKT

It went very well....I was offered a place :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Sky229
Hi GKT

It went very well....I was offered a place :smile:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you! is this South wark?
Reply 4
Thanks :smile: I have a place at LSB at their Havering campus.
Reply 5
Original post by Sky229
Thanks :smile: I have a place at LSB at their Havering campus.

Spoiler

Reply 6
Cool. How are you feeling about starting? I'm excited....but also apprehensive as I don't know what to expect.
Reply 7
Original post by Sky229
Cool. How are you feeling about starting? I'm excited....but also apprehensive as I don't know what to expect.

I don't know what to expect neither...am anxious. Do you know when the actual enrollment day is? Have you applied for student finance and Nhs bursaries yet?
Reply 8
I'm anxious too. I think enrolment might be the 19th September but I can't remember where I got that information from. I'm in the process of applying for the bursary. Have you applied?
Reply 9
Original post by Sky229
I'm anxious too. I think enrolment might be the 19th September but I can't remember where I got that information from. I'm in the process of applying for the bursary. Have you applied?

Hello Sky, Yes I have applied for SFE and NHS bursaries. All approved :smile: get it done as well please. Do you know anyone who will be on our course?
Reply 10
I was only planning on applying for the NHS bursary. Why have you applied for SFE is that to get a loan? Did it take long for them to approve your application?

A friend of mine has been offered a place at the Havering campus.
Reply 11
Original post by Sky229
I was only planning on applying for the NHS bursary. Why have you applied for SFE is that to get a loan? Did it take long for them to approve your application?

A friend of mine has been offered a place at the Havering campus.

Oh poor me! Can't find anyone going to South Wark.....:frown: Apart from NHS bursary, you can apply for SFE maintenance loan. I applied for it as I thought there was no way I was going to be able to live on the bursaries alone....so you do have that option too if you want. Less than 2 weeks it was all approved.
Reply 12
That's quite quick.
I'm sure you will find someone on the forum who is going.
Reply 13
Original post by Sky229
That's quite quick.
I'm sure you will find someone on the forum who is going.

Hope so...xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending