The Student Room Group

I just found out I lost 9 marks in my stats paper :-(

I lost 9 marks, and I want to cry...........there's no way I'll do well

I'm sure I lost more than that. I'm sure.

The paper's out of 50, and I'm sure the grade threshold is going to be high.......
Reply 1
don't worry about it :hugs:

what will happen will happen, and worrying about it won't help anything

just gotta harden yourself and look onward to the next exam :cute: the best thing you can do now is ace your next one...
Original post by Alexion
don't worry about it :hugs:

what will happen will happen, and worrying about it won't help anything

just gotta harden yourself and look onward to the next exam :cute: the best thing you can do now is ace your next one...

Thanks Alexion!

I just can't forget it! STATS has always been something i've never done badly in, and it's making me doubt the other papers as well. I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes in those too.....
Reply 3
Original post by fandom-queen
Thanks Alexion!

I just can't forget it! STATS has always been something i've never done badly in, and it's making me doubt the other papers as well. I'm sure I made a lot of mistakes in those too.....

We all make silly mistakes now and again. I was sure I was gonna ace Wednesday's Mechanics exam, but I already know of at least twelve marks I've lost :facepalm2:

Gotta forget that now though, I have plenty more revision to do before the rest all come around :lol:
Original post by Alexion
We all make silly mistakes now and again. I was sure I was gonna ace Wednesday's Mechanics exam, but I already know of at least twelve marks I've lost :facepalm2:

Gotta forget that now though, I have plenty more revision to do before the rest all come around :lol:

Yeah, hopefully :smile: How many marks is mechanics out of? Also, M1 or M2?
Reply 5
Yeah, hopefully :smile: How many marks is mechanics out of? Also, M1 or M2?

M3 :tongue: 75 marks in the whole thing
Reply 6
Original post by Alexion

Exactly the same; did you mess up the 9 mark peg question? :biggrin:
Original post by Alexion
M3 :tongue: 75 marks in the whole thing

lol, M3, aren't you the smart pants? :biggrin:
I lost 9 marks, and I want to cry...........there's no way I'll do well

I'm sure I lost more than that. I'm sure.

The paper's out of 50, and I'm sure the grade threshold is going to be high.......

you'll be fine :h:
I thought this 'SATS' so I was like "...chill..." :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by ombtom
Exactly the same; did you mess up the 9 mark peg question? :biggrin:

Yup :lol:

I was trying to resolve using energy and kept getting AB > 1/4 r... ended up writing an angry message about it

But the moment I stepped out of the hall I was like "OH ****" as I realised what I did wrong :3
lol, M3, aren't you the smart pants? :biggrin:

:tongue: :lol:
Reply 12
Original post by Alexion
Yup :lol:

I was trying to resolve using energy and kept getting AB > 1/4 r... ended up writing an angry message about it

But the moment I stepped out of the hall I was like "OH ****" as I realised what I did wrong :3

Yep. Extra annoying since it was such a nice paper. Are you doing any other mechanics units this year?
That's great .. well done
Original post by ombtom
Yep. Extra annoying since it was such a nice paper. Are you doing any other mechanics units this year?

It was a great paper... up until that point :lol:

Only M2, we're doing 3 Mech and 2 Stats modules.
...you're joking, right? I got an E when I took it and you're complaining about 9 marks? I hope no-one is reading this who really feels they did badly, not a mere 9 marks.
Original post by emiloujess
...you're joking, right? I got an E when I took it and you're complaining about 9 marks? I hope no-one is reading this who really feels they did badly, not a mere 9 marks.

as mentioned, I probably did get lower marks, I just haven't discussed those.

But, I understand what you're saying, so, sorry :smile:
Original post by hazzer1998
That's great .. well done

Why thank you.........

*GOES CRIES IN A CORNER*

Quick Reply

Latest